*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312663-Kairi---Tired-of-Waiting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2312663
After growing impatient, Kairi gives her own foot a warm tongue bath.


         Today was the 179th day that had passed on Destiny Islands since 15-year-old Kairi had seen two of her friends. Though her school uniform was in order, her hair was neat, and she seemed to be doing well with classes, there was something peculiar hiding behind that excellent presentation. A girl her age couldn’t be separated from her crush for so long without losing a bit of her mind.

         She sat on the edge of one of the many shores, letting the ocean tickle the tips of her boots. School was out, and the Sun hadn’t yet turned the sky orange. Wolfing down her fish sandwich by the sea was Kairi’s way of coping with her frustrations. Fortunately, on this specific island, hardly anyone visited this spot. Most of the fish swam in other areas, and it wasn’t a popular place to park a boat.

         Why didn’t I just pop the question when I had the chance?

         Sora immediately appeared in Kairi’s mind, that goofy smile burnt into her memory.

         Half a year might as well be an eternity.

         She wiggled the toes of her right foot. If it weren’t for the waves, Kairi would’ve been able to hear their moist sounds perfectly. As hot as it was outside, it had nothing on the volcanos that were her boots.

         And if Sora hadn’t been away, Kairi would’ve forced him to experience the heat of her feet. Maybe he would’ve been asleep. Maybe she’d have held him down while running his tongue along her foot. Either way, after losing part of her life to fate, she refused to let the opportunity pass her by again. The clock was ticking. Not only had Sora promised her, but the boy was too stubborn or stupid to die, so Kairi’s confidence that he would return remained high.

         Yet her faith didn’t change the fabric of time. She was still sitting in the present, where there was no boy to pay attention to her or her feet—none that she wanted. This desire of hers had been dormant for years, and every day her toes twitched more and more.

         She took another bite of her sandwich. “Sora…”

         She could see him on his hands and knees, licking her toes like a little puppy. The sight made her gasp and look around the rest of the island.

         “Phew.” She chuckled. “Gotta get your head straight, Kairi.”

         As she calmed herself, her eyes remained fixed on her blue boots. Inside were ten toes, squirming every few seconds.

         “Hehe… Heh…”

         In the blink of an eye, Kairi was peeling the socks off her feet. Her long boots puffed out small clouds of vaporised sweat as she worked to strip her extremities. Two tugs later, the hot sand gave her soles a greeting. Kairi took one more look around.

         She licked her lips feverishly. With her left foot in front of her face, she dragged her tongue along the arch of her foot. It went up to the ball of the foot, where Kairi sucked. Lick after lick painted a brighter shine onto the curved ball. Although a small voice in her head told her to stop, the sensation of a soft tongue against her sole turned Kairi into a giggling mess.

         “Yes, lick my foot, Sora…”

         Caught between moaning and laughing, she curled her toes into her mouth to silence herself. Kairi’s feet were almost as big as Sora’s, something she often proudly reminded him of. Kairi’s big toe was the size of one and a half huge marshmallows, and just as enjoyable to plop in her mouth. Thanks to her natural flexibility, sucking on her toes was easy. Each suck sent tingles through her body. A blessing in disguise was the heavy layer of sweat that covered her left foot. For as much as it intensified the smell of Kairi’s feet, the perspiration made running her tongue over the sole the most fun she’d had since the dark days.

         Feels so good… Mmm… Doesn’t taste half bad, actually.

         Kairi sucked on various areas of her sole without a care in the world. She imagined herself to be giving Sora a proper demonstration on what he owed her when he returned home.

         In between licks, Kairi planted hard kisses on her gigantic foot. Though she quickly found herself pausing, finally needing to catch her breath. On her back, with her foot blocking the Sun, Kairi promptly studied the thing she’d been tasting. Her toes curled inward, then popped backward, as if to wave to their owner. The bottom of her foot had started to get more wrinkly from the saliva, and for the first time during this event, Kairi noticed a bit of the sock fuzz that clung around her toes. Nothing extreme, but curiosity led her to moving a finger in her mouth to search.

         “Doesn’t matter…” She gave this foot one final lick. Now her attention was on the right one.

         Unlike her left one, this foot was noticeably grimier. A few bits of sock lint and even natural filth had accumulated around the big and second toes. Lightly scattered across her foot were specks of dirt. Kairi began to dust her foot off.

         Sniff, sniff…

         “Oooh, that’s vile!” In a burst of laughter, she took an even longer inhale across the foot’s upper half. “Embrace the gunk, Sora… Kairi! Whoever!”

         She wrapped her big toe around her lips. The smaller ones danced in anticipation, waiting for their turn to receive a saliva rinse cycle. As Kairi licked the tip of her toe, a trembling moan escaped her lips. She’d gone from light giggles to a steady stream of light moans that continued as her salty toes squeezed their way inside her. Her tongue slalomed between each digit, leaving behind a thick trail of saliva. Every tiny bit of dirt that stuck to Kairi’s tongue eventually made its way down her throat, the girl smacking her lips afterwards.

         The last bite of Kairi’s fish sandwich hadn’t expected to be included in this as well. She rubbed it frantically against her sole, as if she were scrubbing her foot to perfection with a rag. One would think she was trying to refry the fish with such intensity.

         She gave her seasoned foot a long, steady lick from the bottom to the top. Fish crumbs rained into her mouth. “Oh my gosh, that’s so freaking good.”

         Squirming in the sand, Kairi changed positions. Now her foot was in the ground, the sole facing the sky, and she promptly buried her face in it. Her nose and lips were lost in the sea of wrinkles, trying to sniff and lick as best they could. Even in such a position, her moans grew louder. If it wasn’t from the satisfying feeling of finally having a face on her foot, it was from not being able to escape her own foul fumes.

         She rolled over again. This time, she took another course between her toes, yet also started to lick the side of her foot—the side closest to the ball. From slobbering on her thick heel to sniffing her slimy toes, Kairi had a perverted smile on her face. Her panting ramped up, her whole body was sweaty, and now she caught herself occasionally poking her most sensitive spots. In such a state of bliss, she could only let out a satisfied squeal when she shoved four of her huge toes in her mouth. The girl fit them so deep in her mouth that her big and fourth toes pressed on her molars.
         Caressing her heel, she drove the foot further in, inch by inch. Yet she released it in a sea of spit before the pinkie could join the party. Gasping for more air, Kairi lay on her back. She spread her wet toes, letting the warm breeze blow between the digits. She wiped sweat from her brow, opening eyes to see the clear sky.

         It finally sunk in just how much Kairi adored playing with her own feet. Sora wasn’t even here, yet she smirked as her tongue fought with some sock fuzz between her teeth.

         As she walked across the shore, her wet soles attracting more sand, she sighed.

         “It’d be better with you, Sora…” She grabbed a boot and put it against her face, taking a deep inhale. Her voice softened upon exhaling. “But I’ll be fine for now.”
© Copyright 2024 VanillaSoftArt (vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312663-Kairi---Tired-of-Waiting