*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312251-Soras-Feet-in-the-Sand
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2312251
Sora's giant, sweaty feet are trapped and played with by Selphie and Kairi.
(Content included: Bondage, Cum in Pants, Deep Kissing, Foot Worship, Sweaty/Smelly Feet, Tickling)
Versión en español  

         Being 14-year-old Sora didn’t ask for much. The boy spent many days lazily lying on one of the various shores of Destiny Islands. After all, the sky was clear on many days, and even cloudier ones still had enough spaces for that heat to reach the planet. This casual Sunday wasn’t much different. Only instead of lying within the sand, Sora was lying against the base of a tree. His spikey brown hair got a little movement from the breeze while he listened to the sounds of seagulls and waves. Then footsteps.

         “Afternoon, lazy bum.”

         He smirked. “What happened to always studying on Sundays, Kairi?”

         “Don’t have to study for something you know you’ll pass.” The red-haired teen towered over her friend. Her dress style was the same, consisting of that purple and white colour scheme. If Sora didn’t know any better, she was acting as lazy as he was this day. “You busy, sleepy-head?”

         Sora finally opened his eyes. It took him aback to see another familiar face. Next to Kairi was a girl whose green eyes always glowed.

         “What do you two want me to do?” he asked. “If Selphie’s asking for help, you guys must be really desperate.”

         “Don’t worry. You’re respectfully the last person I’d ever turn to for homework advice.” Her high-pitched voice got louder as she sat next to the boy. Along with her was a beige sack. “Though Kairi and I are working on a project.”

         “And I’m the guinea pig?”

         Kairi giggled. “We’re here, aren’t we?”

         “Better not be trying to get me to run around the island or something,” he yawned. “Did enough of that this morning.”

         “Yeah?”

         “Gotta give myself some defence for wanting to sleep all day.”

         Selphie’s fingers danced on his shoulder. “Look at you… Now then, our project. We’d just like to paint your feet.”

         “Why?” Sora cocked his head.

         “Jeez, Sora, since when did art need a reason to be?” Kairi scoffed. “Pay more attention in class.”

         “I’m a guy. I don’t need my nails done like you, Kairi.”

         “We’re painting the bottoms of your feet, scaredy. And good. Keep those nails natural.”

         Sora shrugged, slowly starting to kick his shoes off. Once the left heel was exposed, Selphie grabbed his arm.

         “Since we don’t know how ticklish you are…”

         With permission, the girls spent over ten minutes covering the Sora’s body in sand. Only two parts of his body could be seen on either end of the mound. His head and neck were able to feel the salty breeze, and his feet were helplessly still on the other end. In effect, his feet would be blasted by the Sun when exposed, but at least part of the boy remained sufficiently cooled under the tree’s palm. Kairi and Selphie patted their giant sand trap, smoothing every rougher part, until it was solid enough to not budge.

         “Good work,” Kairi said to Selphie.

         “Thanks. Doesn’t look like Sora will be able to kick us anymore.”

         “I’m not even that ticklish.” He rolled his eyes. “How long’s this gonna take?”

         “You can’t rush art!” Selphie yelled.

         Kairi laughed, getting on her knees. “We’ll be finished before the sky’s orange.”

         When Sora nodded, Selphie also dropped to her knees. However, it was here that he came to a realisation. All he could see of his friends were the tops of their heads. With how they constructed the mound of sand he was in, it gradually got taller the closer one got to his feet. And so, the wall prevented him from seeing much.

         He attempted to move his neck, but his shoulders couldn’t budge either. He was left sitting like he had before the girls arrived, only a bit more elevated and a lot more restricted.

         Kairi rubbed his yellow shoes, reminding him of her presence. She and Selphie had the widest grins on their faces. As Kairi positioned herself before Sora’s right foot, Selphie took the left one in her hands. On a count of three, they removed Sora’s shoes; they came off so easily, Kairi fell back in the sand. But once she was up again, she quickly covered her mouth to hide the sound of girlish excitement.

         “My feet are pretty sweaty, guys,” Sora said, his smallest toes slowly spreading out.

         “We can see that,” Selphie breathlessly said.

         She and Kairi pushed themselves closer to the feet, looking at them from every conceivable angle. Kairi’s favourite was putting her head right under the foot, allowing it to hover above her like a building. Though it separated her from Sora’s toes, the plumpy heel that slowly dripped sweat made up for it. Her cheeks flared as a salty droplet hit her nose. On the other hand, Selphie preferred seeing Sora’s feet from a straight angle. It gave the girl a great appreciation for their sheer width; Sora’s feet were particularly top-heavy, the ball of the foot able to rival a grapefruit. Best of all was the curve when either girl checked out the sides of his feet. Absolutely no flatness was to be found with Sora’s feet.

         The girls looked at each other.

         “I don’t know if I can do it,” Kairi whispered, a smile still on her face as it tingled. “This is just…”

         “We’ve been planning this for weeks. You can do it.” She stroked Kairi’s cheek, licking her lips. “I’ll make the first move, okay?”

         Kairi nodded.

         Selphie’s breathing became deeper. With a gulp of courage, she hovered her nose a finger’s length away from Sora’s left foot.

         Sora opened his eyes. “Are you smelling my foot?”

         “Oh, I’m just seeing if they’re gonna make us pass out or not, Sora,” Selphie said with a playful tone. In a burst of energy, she pressed her nose against Sora’s big toe, taking an even louder sniff. Then her nose pushed between the largest toes a bit, the girl snorting like a pig. “Well, I’m not keeling over yet, Kairi. How about you?”

         “Um…” Given the green light, Kairi smelt the upper part of Sora’s sole. Nervous pant after nervous pant, she gradually moved from left to right across the foot. “They don’t smell that bad.”

         “Good,” Selphie exhaled. “Besides, Sora, we gotta get into our artistic moods. So we’re gonna keep smelling so that we work better in harmony with our canvases.”

         “If being an artist makes me a weirdo, I’m not interested.”

         Kairi took a long sniff at Sora’s heel, breathing in a trickle of sweat. Despite her comment that the scent wasn’t too bad, to anyone else it would be horrible. Sora’s feet didn’t have a hint of lotion like Kairi’s; they were closer to Selphie’s, smelling as natural as they came. Only Selphie’s feet could only smell as bad as her hard sandals would allow, which was mildly irritating at worst, harmless at best. Sora’s foot odour, on the other hand, rivalled the obnoxious strength of a deodorant stick. Kairi only had to be in the general vicinity to smell him, and on this day, his feet were so sweaty that the smell levelled up.

         Selphie tickled her neck with the tips of her fingers as she sniffed, yearning for that satisfying tingle. Her breathing was much more controlled than Kairi’s. She could go from light sniffs at one moment to monstrous inhales at another. Whenever her nose flew by Sora’s toes, she needed to clutch at her heart.

         “Oh, wow…” In a split second, her entire face got greasier. It sounded like a pipe sucking up water. The feel of her lips and nose on Sora’s sole made the boy open his eyes a second time.

         Sora’s feet smelt like what could be expected from an active male. It was a stale, raw foot odour that most would find disgusting and unwanted. Yet it energised Selphie; as she backed away, she fanned her sweat-covered face as if it were on fire.

         “How’s that for you?” she asked Kairi, voice softening.

         Kairi’s cheeks were as red as her hair. “Never had his foot in my face before. I’d smell this any day over my reeking shoes.”

         “The magic of pheromones.”

         The girls gave his feet some more sniffs, then Kairi tapped Selphie’s shoulder. She pointed to her mouth twice. This drew a flustered giggle out of Selphie, who gave her a thumbs up.

         “You two gonna start your masterpiece now?” Sora asked.

         “Patience, Sora,” Kairi sang, proceeding to swish saliva in her mouth. “We prep our canvases before applying the first coat.”

         “Might tickle, but that’s what the sand’s for,” Selphie added.

         Sora groaned, scrunching his toes. “It’s always gotta be a process with you guys.”

         Kairi flipped her hair back. Her eyes sprang from one part of Sora’s foot to the next. Which to lick first? She could be bold and take a lengthy lick up his sole. She could aim directly for sucking on his curling toes. That gigantic heel could also benefit from being inside of Kairi’s mouth. Bouncing from option to option, the girl clapped the moment she decided. She dove into action with her eyes closed.

         Her wet lips wrapped around the arch. With the initial shock of the touch out of the way, Kairi stuck out her tongue and licked the arch up and down.

         “Whoa! What are you doing!?”

         “Shh!” Kairi got a grip on Sora’s ankles. “A-R-T!”

         “I never said you could lick my— AHAHAHAHAHA!”

         Selphie dragged her fingernails along Sora’s meaty sole, beaming from ear to ear. “Aw, if only you could get out of your sand prison.”

         While Sora uncontrollably laughed, Kairi ramped up the pace of her licking. No longer did she exercise any sort of control. Her tongue flopped and rubbed against every area it could hit. She slid Sora’s toes into her mouth, then stroked his heel as she sucked. In between each suck, her slimy tongue would make a small journey between Sora’s digits. Thanks to that tight pressure, Kairi’s body felt a warmth whenever she explored those salt pockets. The rest of Sora’s foot had tasted indescribably incredible to the islander, but his toes contained the richest flavours.

         “Kairi, no!” Sora struggled away, the most he’d moved on this whole lazy afternoon. Yet his cries only drove his friend to striking that toe area with more power. He gritted his teeth, snickered, then finally let out a loud laugh. Kairi’s flicking of those in-between areas with her tongue sent tingles up his spine. “Please, Kairi! Kairi! Hahahaha!’

         He had seen neither Kairi nor Selphie’s face during this entire “art” session. If he saw the mischievous looks on their faces, the boy would be livid.

         Selphie’s hands continued giving Sora’s feet a hard time. She would scratch the soles for ten agonising seconds, then sniff them. Scratch, sniff, scratch, sniff, just like clockwork. When she got lucky, she’d be able to tickle between Sora’s chunky toes, making him squeal like a girl. Hearing this high-pitched yell warmed her heart.

         “Gosh, Sora, what pretty little feet you have,” she teased, now assaulting the tops.

         “Little!?” Kairi relinquished his wiggling toes. “They’re bigger than our faces, Selphie. You can totally get lost in them.” As if to give an example, Kairi pushed her face against Sora’s wet foot again, sniffing twice before planting a kiss. When his toes curled downward, they grabbed a bit of her hair.

         “There!” Sora pulled her away. But it took only two seconds for that reality to be shattered.

         Kairi rose above the sand mound, panting, staring into Sora’s blue eyes with a hunger. A mixture of her own spit and Sora’s sweat glistened off her white skin. Sora would’ve gulped in a panic if not for Selphie’s tickling onslaught forcing a smile from him at all times.

         “I’ll take my time, Sora. Just like this.” She slowly licked between two fingers.

         She stepped out of her shoes, climbing atop Sora’s sand-covered body. Her feet were now on his chest, upside down, while Kairi’s head was above his right foot. The girl took another breath, finally descending onto the toes she so loved. Now that they were back in her mouth, Sora twitched. And whereas Kairi’s breathing got more intense, his began to mellow out. It hit him. Selphie had quit tickling his left foot.

         “Oh no,” he moaned, trying to move his foot away.

         “Your mom doesn’t want you going home with sweaty feet, I take it.” She tasted the side of his foot, her tongue barely out her mouth. As if she was licking an expensive ice-cream cone, Selphie went as slowly as humanly possible to savour the delicacy. Whereas her friend gravitated to Sora’s salty toes, she kept along the middle section of his sole, sometimes heating up the heel with her breath. “We’re doing you a favour, Sora.”

         Having finally caught his breath, the boy sighed. “No, this is disgusting.”

         “Keep telling yourself that,” Selphie said, sucking the juice out his plumpy heel.

         “If it were disgusting, I wouldn’t be doing it.” With a moan, Kairi bobbed her head with more intensity to soak her friend’s feet. “Enjoy the show, Sora.”

         Sora sat helplessly. No matter how much he fought, he couldn’t do anything about the girls licking his sweaty, malodorous feet. After another wasted effort trying to escape the sand trap, he pouted. All he could see were Kairi’s sand-covered, blushing feet in front of his face, along with the clear sky. Mumbling, he shut his eyes, imagining he wasn’t even there. That this was all a weird dream he’d wake from soon.

         But thirty seconds of continued licking later confirmed to Sora that this was all too real.

         Just wait for it to pass, Sora.

         With Kairi driving her tongue between his toes for the fiftieth time, this time spending a lengthy time marinating in the sweat, Sora’s brain focused on that. For some who insisted she wasn’t doing a disgusting act, Kairi sure was eager to rub her face all over his foot. The volume and frequency of her moans only increased with every time the toes re-entered her tiny mouth. She started to twist her head, adding this curving suction when she eventually fit four of Sora’s toes in her mouth. As her lips would graze the side of his exhausted foot, it felt like a pressure being released from his. A small win in this otherwise uncomfortable situation.

         “Can you move your toes in my mouth, please?” she begged Sora, panting like a child being gifted a new toy. Sora, with a look of disgust on his face, obliged. Kairi giggled. “Mmm…”

         “This is so hot,” Selphie moaned, licking up Sora’s giant left foot. She repeatedly gave it wet smooches, jabbing at it with her tongue. Unlike Kairi, the brown-haired girl incorporated her teeth into the play. After swirling her tongue around the ball of Sora’s foot, she lightly bit against it.

         Sora hadn’t realised it yet, but his breathing was slowly increasing again. Yet there was no tickling sensation. All the girls did was rub their faces on his bare feet. Their nostrils would give the soles a bit of an additional breeze, especially when Kairi was greedy enough to keep sneaking in sniffs between her toe-licking antics. Selphie, at this point, had her tongue fully out and taking a trip from one end of Sora’s foot to the other. And it had to backtrack several times just to pick up the bits of salt and small chunks of shoe grime that she was hungry for.

         Whatever sounds of nature Sora listened to earlier were replaced with the sounds of two girls and their spit-filled mouths slobbering on him like dogs.

         His jaw dropped as he now stared into the sky. The sand’s weight began to push against a part of his body he didn’t expect it to.

         “Kinda wish there was a bit more shoe filth on his feet,” Selphie panted.

         “They’re perfect like this.” Kairi shifted her body to be behind Sora’s left foot. “Time to double-team this one?”

         “Be my guest,” Selphie sang.

         Giggling, they licked the foot in perfect harmony. As Kairi covered the tops of the toes in her warm spit, Selphie handled the bottoms, even getting some of the sole’s flavour back on her tongue.

         But going between the toes made a grand difference. Their tongues constantly met in the middle, the girls getting a tingly sensation in their cheeks every time they touched. A sweaty foot was nothing but a bonus for this tongue-wrestling match that lasted twenty seconds. Sora’s toes constantly flexed. They’d be hit by Kairi’s tongue. Then Selphie’s tongue would slide between two of them like a grubby worm. All the while their breaths heated up his feet more than the Sun.

         The girls’ moaning was so loud, they didn’t give a second thought to the actual boy they licked. Selphie happily licked Kairi’s gums and teeth while flossing between Sora’s toes, in a state of bliss.

         Sora’s expression had not changed from when he started blankly staring into the sky. His breathing, on the other hand, was getting more frequent. His lungs never fully expanded, his shallow breaths eventually mixing with moans and groans.

         “Kairi… Selphie…”

         Kairi sucked his spit-coated toes with enough force to gobble them down. On the bottom of Sora’s foot, Selphie returned to licking it like the world’s greatest, saltiest treat.

         They didn’t stop licking. The sand continued pushing down on his body. His panting got faster… Once he felt Kairi’s tongue do a dance between his salt-encrusted digits, his moans turned to whimpering. Underneath the sand, his midsection felt a powerful heat and stickiness come in waves. Each one causing Sora to scrunch and fan out his toes, to Kairi’s amazement as she fished for more salt.

         Five more minutes passed with the girls toying with Sora’s feet. Finally, in unison, they left wet kisses on his soles. Kairi collapsed to her knees, wiping sweat and spit off her forehead.

         “Would you look at that,” she panted. Sora’s feet were covered in so much spit, one would think he had stepped out the ocean.

         Any speck of salt or shoe dirt ceased to exist the moment Selphie gulped. “Yummy.”

         Kairi looked back at Sora. “So, with our canvas prepped…” She was surprised to see his face as red as theirs, and the boy looking like he did a triathlon. “Sora?”

         “Did we kill you?” Selphie asked, knocking on his head.

         Sora’s voice was low. “I think I liked that…”

         Both of the girls began laughing.

         “Well, there still is more,” Kairi said, reaching into the sack Selphie had brought along. She pulled out a small brush and bottle. “We’re not so mean we’d completely lie, dummy.”

         “Now you can fall asleep for this.” Selphie blew a kiss to him, watching the boy doze off.

***


         Sora rubbed the salty crust out of his eyes. For the first minute, all he did was groan, wiping as much sand off of his body as possible. Kairi and Selphie were nowhere in sight. Left alone on this empty part of the island, he looked at the bottoms of his feet.

         The left foot depicted Selphie sticking out her tongue. On the heel was a message.

         “let us lick your delicious feet again.”

         The right foot had a heart with Kairi’s simplistic body in the middle. She smiled. Around the toes was another message.

         “If you want your shoes back…”

         With a large, partially dried stain in his pants, Sora made the barefoot trek and sail home.
© Copyright 2024 VanillaSoftArt (vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2312251-Soras-Feet-in-the-Sand