*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1001817-No-more
by Joseph
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Personal · #1001817
I hate to waste time, but it would seem that I can't help doing so...
No more, no more time to loose. Far too much has already been lost and id hate to see anymore slip through my fingers. It’s like seeing your life whisper right by you and fade just like that... a simple breath. As more and more time is lost my frustration and anger rises leading me to feel helpless against myself. No longer able to control myself, I am plunged into the darkness from which I promised not to go. A simple action often leads me to the most devastating moments... I am so sick of doubt. I am in a constant bickering of self-loathing. As each day passes I hate myself more and more, anxious to do something but only ideas appear, my will does not. As much as I try to harbor will I cant a terrible presence or feeling seem to bring me down and once again I am standing seeing time slip through my fingers right out the window. A whisper... my life has faded away. At my young age I have even longed for death, for the simple fact of this frustrating fear, this dammed sentiment that takes me to the brink of insanity. I wish to find someone who is willing to listen to me and in return I shall do the same. I will be there for my companion...sadly already had been given the chance I failed. Even as I tried to make amends my failure still stood. No end in sight as it seems. But foolish was I to think such a thing…
© Copyright 2005 Joseph (sirjosephsoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1001817-No-more