*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1002899-The-message-unsent
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1002899
discover whats the message that's not sent...
>>>The message unsent<<<


In my dreams, I’ve met a guy, a really cute guy. Never seen him in real life, only in my dreams. There, we spent our time having conversations about our lives. Then, he said that I’m the only one who makes him smile.

After many days of meeting him, I was falling in love with him. It was very strange- loving someone you don’t know in real life.

Then one night, he was gone. After that, I never see him again.

I woke up and saw a necklace in my right hand. His last words were he would buy a pair of necklace, one for him and one for me. He was gone but he didn’t forget his promise. He left me a nice necklace. I wear the necklace.

After that, I saw a burial. There, I saw a friend. That time, I really needed her help. No choose but to go there.

I was surprise when she said, “that necklace!” and asked me “ do you know Allan?” I replied, “yes!” cause that’s the name of the guy I always see in my dreams. She said that Allan was her best friend and said to me that her friend met a girl in his dreams. He deeply loved the girl but he couldn’t say it to her.

Her friend said that if she see a girl having a necklace like that of his, deliver these words “I love her even if I don’t meet her in real life.” Then I asked where he is right now- wanted to say that I felt the same way.

Her reply was “sorry but he’s gone.” Then look upon the coffin in front of us.
© Copyright 2005 Seiya Tai Rowanne (rowanne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1002899-The-message-unsent