*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1003092-death-of-life-and-love-of-death
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Gothic · #1003092
just a dream i've been having
The love of her life and the hate in her eyes, decaying slowly under the neglaect of her love the one who caress the one who will give any thing just i minor miscommunication i a glitch of life the full game of lust and love confusion and trust. Never really getting better just covering it up lies were said bull shit was spread just a guess her loves true death the pain in life is worse than death can you maybe tell me that to loose a life but gain one back, words with no meaning to any one but you songs that don't make since even to you just a rhythme and so blues no garenttee there i just had to tell you. Better fears come along the ones you had just disappear into fog. Like a crack addict there's suffering and joy the highness gets you through but the pain can be really crude, if ever in a life so short you feel this feeling nagging at you know for sure before you go to far never "fall in love" unless your sure you won't fall "out of love" cause seasons change and money spends but love and death will last till the end something crawling in your skin nightmares will haunt you for the rest of you days for fear that death is upon you and love has betreyed you hearts shattered into thousands of pieces noone will sweep them up for you just walk all over them killing your dreams for the forgotten rule is that life will die but love is death. Counting down the days left on earth just hoping it means moving to mars or venus or not even leaving earth, elements like Ethna dangerous and fierce fireful eyes that can't be put out judging by what people say to reaveal that theyr'e the same one in one still eguals two but can one love stand alone making memories and losing them to the shrotage in words can't come through make your own judgement and fair it shall be but remeber me as you lay dying in myt grave with my rose on the casket.






I told you i got it from my dream just put it to words i don't actually get it but i know it has to mean something so if you can help me out with taht will you thannks loads ^*********_________EmO GoTh_________*********^ hearting NOTHING since he broke my heart
© Copyright 2005 emo*goth*punk (emogothpunk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1003092-death-of-life-and-love-of-death