*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1005018-Ten-Rules-to-Live-By
Rated: E · Article · Comedy · #1005018
Mastery of these rules will allow you to lead a more rewarding lifestyle(or not!).
Top 10 Laws To Live BY
______________________

1. If you have nothing nice to say, DON'T say it. On the other hand, if you have NOTHING to say, THANK GOD!

2. History Lesson: Columbus sailed the Ocean Blue, caught the flu, and died a tragic death.

3. Be an informed citizen. Read the newspaper, and FORGET 80% of what they say.

4.A politically correct version of the Tenth Commandments: Honor Thy Father(s), Mother(s), Stepfather(s), Stepmother(s)

5. Recycle, Reduce, Reuse
Recycle, Reduce, Reuse
Recycle, Reduce, Reuse
Recycle, Reduce, Reuse

6. Philosophy of Air Canada: Everyone deserves to be treated like a first-class citizen, except Air Canada Shareholders.

7. If you have to eat your veggies, and you are forced to eat a tomato, you have the right to decline, for it is a fruit!

8. Advice for the ladies: Being fashionably late still does not justify making your boyfriend go nuts!

9. Counting sheep won't help you fall asleep. Counting money will find you peace.

10.Advice from a Piano Teacher: Playing the Piano is as simple as reciting your ABCs, except there's also the sharps and flats.
© Copyright 2005 mystery (mystery2005 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1005018-Ten-Rules-to-Live-By