*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1005340-dog-and-cat-star-wars
by steven
Rated: E · Novel · Animal · #1005340
The evil cat empire wants to take over the entire universe. The rebels must stop them.
It's the year 3037. Evil Darth Cat and the evil empire have taken over most of the universe. There is only a few sistems that are not under control by Darth cat and Emperor Catintine. The fate of the universe is in the paws of a small group of rebel dogs. fortunately for the rebel dogs the empire has yet to locat the secret rebel dog fortress.
At this point finding the rebel dog fortress is only half of their concernse. The other half is the cat empire is trying to finish building a secret weopon. A weapon so powerful that the entire universe would fall to their knees and bow before the empire. However the evil Cat Empire does not know that some of their own officers are rebel dog spies. these few spies that the rebel dogs have are vidal for the survival of the dog rebellion.
"Darth cat, we have picked up signals from the near by planet of dardooan, we think that they may be messages from the dog rebellion." "Good work lietenant, decode those messages as fast as you can and report back to me when you have finished!" "yes Darth Cat, right away sir."
If you want to find out what happens next read on in a couple of days for the second segment.



© Copyright 2005 steven (stvchelgren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1005340-dog-and-cat-star-wars