*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1008222-Christines--Stranger
by Rita T
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1008222
The begining of an affair with a stranger, but is he really a stranger?
It was late. I'm not sure how late, but it was some time after midnight. I was having yet another restless night. The sound of the waves crashing against the sand was calling to me luring me like a fisherman lures his fish with bait. I walked down to the beach barefoot and stood there in the sand. The air smelled of salt and the sound of the deserted beach was relaxing. The light from the moon reflecting off the water made the ocean shine. It captivated me.

Ever so slowly I inched my way toward the ocean. When I reached the line where the sand was cooler where the waves covered it, I stripped to my bra and panties and waded out to where the water rose to my waist. I dove in and swam the rest of the way to the diving platform. The water was cooler that night. The feel of it rushing past my skin made me shiver with pleasure. It was a different type of refreshment. As I pulled myself out of the ocean and onto the platform, I realized how uncomfortable my soaked undergarments felt as they rubbed against my skin. I slid out of them and cast them aside. As I laid naked on the platform, the cool night breeze blowing across my body aroused me. There was a romance in the air. I remember thinking that I wanted, more than anything, someone to share that moment with.

I sensed someone or something in the water as the sounds of the waves changed. The sound of them before they crashed against the platform was uneven. I could feel a pair of eyes staring at me, at my naked body. Nervously, I began to rise to see who was there. A man's deep, husky, familiar voice coerced me back onto the cool wood of the platform. "Lay back down. I'm not going to hurt you." His voice was comforting.

The platform rocked gently as the man pulled himself up next to me. “Who…” I started to speak, but the feel of his breath against my lips stopped me. I couldn't see him, but I felt him laying inches from me; not so close that we were touching, but so close that I could feel the heat radiating off of him. "Close your eyes." His warm breath against my ear was a comforting change to the cool ocean breeze. I could no longer smell the salt of the ocean, but the overwhelming scent of Old Spice permeated the air and there was a hint of spearmint on his breath.

With my eyes closed my other senses were heightened. I felt the platform rock as he moved to hover above me. He too was wearing nothing. There was no rustle of clothing and his body heat was too great for him to be clothed. His warm breath against my lips made it feel as if he were actually kissing me. My heart quickened its pace and each breath I took became a long, heavy sigh. I felt his warm breath on my neck and a soft moan escaped from my throat. He didn't touch me once as he blew against every inch of my body. My nipples ached with pleasure as he teased them longer. I imagined his breath as his hands caressing me, loving my body. I longed to feel his touch. I craved his mouth, but was at his mercy with only his breath. My stranger took lovemaking to a new level.

I cried out loudly forgetting where I was as he blew against my thighs and hips. My legs, which had been clamped so tightly together, were slowly relaxing and coming apart. I felt his breath against my clit and I wanted him more than anything. “Please…” I gasped yearning for more and I cried out in ecstasy as I got more. I had never felt anything like this. It felt as if he had been there forever. When the end came, however, it hadn't been enough.

"Open you eyes, Christine." My stranger whispered my name. I felt the platform rock as he slid back into the water. "Until next time." I heard him swim away but was unable to open my eyes. His scent still lingered in my nose even as I rose to my alarm clock the next morning. I hadn’t even remembered leaving the platform. Had it all just been a dream? My feet squished against the wet clothes from the previous night and I was reassured. I yearned for my new stranger and prayed I would meet him again.
© Copyright 2005 Rita T (writingrita at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1008222-Christines--Stranger