*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1009591-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kesg
Rated: E · Poetry · Mystery · #1009591
life, time, place, journey
Life?
What is it?
Is it a feeling? If it was a feeling what would it be?
A time? Would it be 05:00 or maybe 12:30?
A place? France? Syria?
Or just a word? Like “hi”?
When I think of it, the first thing that comes into mind is joy, happiness, sadness, hurt, feelings, it might seem like a lot, but that is how my mind works…
What if it was a experince?
A time to learn?
We are born into a life that is pre-chosen for each and everyone of us, a life that we can handle, from who our parents are, to where we live.
For me personaly, I like to think that places like ethiopia and such, are where the young and stronger souls go to learn and from there on climb up the ladder to great leaders.
What if, just by chance, this whole thing about magic and religion, love,peace, friendship and soforth is true, do you want to be missing out? Do you want to be part of a group of people that don’t want to belive in anything or anyone? Do you want to be a unimagenitve person that has no faith in anyone or anything? Do you want to be exluded from life? From feeling? From hoping?
Well I don’t….
After all we only live one life at a time!?
© Copyright 2005 kesg (darcshadow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1009591-Life