*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1011510-Bleeding-Roses
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Young Adult · #1011510
Can the cockiest guy in school ever fall in love?
They wouldn’t get me. They couldn’t. I was too fast, too young, too smart. I was Rei, dammit, (although at the time I was know as Ricky Emerson Irving to my fellow drug dealers and pimps) and I wasn’t about to go down like this. I had no home, no love, no chance when they found me. My mother and father had died when I was eight, leaving me to live the cold, harsh streets of Brentwood all by my lonesome. Then, I was 15, a pimp, drug dealer, and proudly addicted to Crystal Meth. Then, I was king, sleeping with a different girl every night, making more money than I could count, sleeping in mausoleums…

But that was two years ago.

Now, I’m just a horny druggie in some rehab center or something called . I’m supposedly some ‘wizard’, but they can’t fool me. I know I’m here because I’m a drug addicted nymphomaniac. Pph. They’re the stoners, calling me a wizard. I live in a cramped room with a blonde gorilla named Evantarin Aphotic. We bonded over porn magazines…although he did get a boner over a picture of his sister. That’s just not right. He’s a decent guy when he’s not horny. He’s good to his sister, good to his son, good to his ex-girlfriend. I hate him. Anyway, after a fight over who had the hotter girl drooling over them, I stormed off, in desperate need of a fix, and maybe even a good lay. There were teachers every-fricking-where. I needed…the nook under the bleachers where my fellows hung out. I headed off there, sighing softly as I saw that I was completely alone. But, of course, like nothing else in my life, it didn’t stay that way for long. Some girl came my way. Asked if I had a lighter. I ignored her. Some guy asked me the same thing. I ignored him. I moved on, about 15 or so feet away from them, watching the sunset, my mind numbed slightly by my joint.
I sent out a cloud of smoke over my head, letting everything out in a sigh that I didn’t know I was holding in. That wouldn’t do. Might I add, I am a masochist. I flipped my lighter out and held it, lit, until the hot plastic burned my hand nearly numb. That was all the fix I needed, and I started turning around to go inside, when I heard someone refer to me as ‘the gothic guy with the joint’. When I turned indignantly, the equation that had been my life since I found out what makes a guy a guy flashed through my head.
Rei + hot girl / dirty thoughts = instant boner.
After a second or so of looking her over, the little fluttering motion beneath my belt became a little more obvious, but I couldn’t help it. Sure, I had seen other girls with red hair the color of the sky during a sunset, like the one I was watching, other girls with the bodies of a…well, let’s just say I had never seen anyone so beautiful. But it was the eyes that got me. They were an icy blue, and piercing like a x-ray. They looked directly into mine (I was ready to explode at this point) and then her lips, cherry red with just a hint of lip-gloss, formed words.
“Can I borrow your lighter?” Her voice was like the whisper of flutes on a midsummer evening, the flutter of freshly washed clothes in the breeze, but at the same time, with a ‘who cares’ attitude. Still, I couldn’t let her see that I was attracted to her. I answered in my usual way.
“Whatever.”
“Thanks.”
“You don’t look familiar. You new?”
“Yeah.”
“What are you here for?” I asked casually, opening a canister of speed pills and praying to the Dark forces that controlled my life that she was a nymphomaniac like me. I popped three pills into my mouth and swallowed them, sitting down.
“I’m a vampire. What are those?” She asked, sitting next to me. The hair on the back of my neck rose.
“Speed pills. They give you a high like mad.” I told her. “Want one?”
“Why not?” She shrugged, her hair moving over her shoulders like a waterfall. I almost drooled. “I’m Arabella, by the way. Call me Bella.” She offered a hand, which I took and kissed softly. She looked slightly surprised, but pleased.
“I’m Rei. The school drug dealer.” I smirked slightly, releasing her hand slowly.
“Sounds fun.” She smirked back. I took my lighter and another joint out, lighting up. I offered her a puff, which she accepted.
“You took that well.” I commented, taking it back and immediately placing it back on my lips. It was kind of like kissing her, right?
“I’m used to it.” She muttered. We sat there a few minutes before she looked over at me, smirking slightly. “Ever been bitten? I’ve heard it’s a nice high.”
“Nope.” I answered, looking over at her.
“Wanna try?”
“Why not?” I shrugged, smirking a little. She smiled slightly and took my wrist, taking it to her lips. I shivered.
“This may hurt.” She warned me.
“Awesome.” I smirked. She opened her mouth, revealing small, ivory fangs, which she sank into my wrist. It felt good, I thought, closing my eyes and tilting my head back. After a minute, she looked up at me, my blood on her lips. She went to wipe it away with her hand, but I couldn’t help myself. I caught her hand in mine. She didn’t pull away. When I looked up, her eyes bored into mine. We leaned forward; our lips met. My hand slid up her arm to her shoulder, then to her back. I pulled her to me and kissed her again.
It went on like that for a little bit before things started getting heavy. My tongue slid into her mouth, hers into mine. My hands had just slipped up her shirt when she pushed me back, then again so I was lying on my back. I looked up at her in surprise, but then she crawled on top of me, straddling my hips. She looked down at me, smirking slightly, and peeled her shirt off. I stared up at her.
“Well?” She asked, placing her hands on her hips.
“Well what?” I asked, not able to tear my eyes away from her.
“Your move, tiger.”
“Ah.” I wanted to see more skin, no, I needed it. Her zipper was undone without another sound and her pants were slid off. Bella rolled her eyes. “What?”
“You’re such a guy.”
“If I wasn’t, would we really be doing this?”
She laughed. “Guess not.” She pulled my shirt off, then my pants. It wasn’t long before neither of us were wearing anything. “Rei?”
“Bella?”
“You’re on top, okay?”
“Okay.” Looking deeply into her eyes, I entered her. She kept her eyes on mine the whole time, no matter how I hard I went in. I was amazed. Now, I had sex hundreds of times before, but that had never happened before. It was less random screwing, more touching, and kissing. I liked this way better. Or…could it possibly have been the girl? Then it happened. Clinging to each other, we climaxed. Groaning and breathing heavily, she bit me again, this time my neck. The shards of pain shooting through me were glorious. “More.” I hissed into her neck, going down and kissing her until a dark purple spot appeared on her collarbone. She looked up at me.
“If I go deeper, you’ll be a vamp.”
“I know.”
“Rei…you can’t be serious.”
“I am.” She looked into my eyes, and I felt another shiver run down my spine. She kissed my neck, then bit down hard. I was weakening, I could tell that much, but it was awesome. The trivial sublime, the high, whatever. Then everything went black. It could have been hours, days, or years before I woke up. All I knew was Bella was looking over me, her wrist bleeding from two fang marks. “Did I do that?” I asked groggily.
“Yes. Now that you’re awake, here’s what you gotta do. If you don’t drink at least once every two weeks, you’ll go into BloodLust. The café in Hogsmeade makes a coffee with a plasma substitute. I might see you around, I might not. It’s a big school.” She was already dressed, and she got up and walked away. I could see she was, or had been crying.
“Bella, wait!” I yanked my boxers up and ran after her, pulling my jeans up as I went. “Bella!”
“I can’t, Rei. I killed you.” She disappeared into the shadows, while I was struck dumb. I had died?





© Copyright 2005 Nanashi (rei_black at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1011510-Bleeding-Roses