*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1012485-The-limo-ride
by rayn
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1012485
love story
The Limo Ride
By Rayn


We were leaving the reception by limo. The plane, for Ireland, left in two hours. We had plenty of time.
Inside the limo greg rolled up the pivaticy glass then pour us a glass of champaine. We toasted to our new life together.
Greg set his glass down, looked at me with lust in his eyes. He grabbed my breast and squeezed.
Thoughts of love and excitment filled my mind. My womanhood tingled and my nipples became hard. I reached for his manhood, he was as hard as a rock. this excited me more. I love to feel him inside me.
"Emily," he whispered.
"Greg, take me."
He unzipped my dress and I slipped my arms out. Then he unfasten my bra. He grabbed my breast and licked it, sucked on it.
I unzipped his pants and grabbed is rod and gentenly stroked him.
His other hand touched me and I moaned. I was ready to take him in. His fingers moved in and out and my moaning turned to screams.
I through him off and pull his pants down. I wrapped my lips around his rod and sucked, while he fingered me.
I set up and straddled him. I was warm, hot, and wet, he easily slid inside. I rode him like a wild stallon.
Soon our juices flowed together and I fell back into the seat.
Just then the driver knocked on the glass, "We're at the airport."
I giggled, we quickly dressed and opened the door. The driver brought around our bags. It wasn't long and we were on our way to Ireland.



© Copyright 2005 rayn (rayn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1012485-The-limo-ride