*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1014702-Mowing-the-Lawn
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1014702
Outdoor activity leads to outdoor activity.
I just finished mowing the lawn and I was cursing buying this house, much the same way I did throughout the spring when I had to do this twice a week. I dreaded the fall when I would undoubtedly have to rake tons of leaves. Why did we have to own an entire acre of land anyways? It’s not like we have BBQ’s or croquet matches or any other reason for this much land but Linda wanted all this property for our future children. I was determined to get a riding mower before next year.

I pushed the mower inside the shed and collapsed under the shade of one of the larger trees with my back resting against the trunk. The shade would soon be unneeded. There was a storm rolling in from the west, and dark, rain filled clouds were starting to blot out the sun.

My hottie of a wife Linda opened the patio door and surveyed my work while she strode towards me, beer bottle in each hand. She was wearing a light and airy, brightly colored spring dress that clung to the upper part of her body showing her narrow waist and perky breasts and flowed about her legs and ass freely. I loved her so much. Of course I loved her all the time, not just when she was bringing me beer.

“You’re getting really good at this. Maybe you can make some extra money mowing the neighbor’s lawns,” she mocked while offering me one of the beers. She took a seat on the ground next to me. The cold bottle felt refreshing when I pressed it against my forehead. Some of the quickly forming condensation from it, it was extremely humid out today, trickled down my brow and gave me goose bumps.

“Not with the size of these lawns, we have the smallest property in this neighborhood.”

She finished taking a long drag from her bottle, “Yeah, as it is we get hardly any time together anyways.”

“Well you know I have to work a little overtime so we can afford the estate here.” I gestured with the already half empty bottle to our home, it was my turn to mock a bit.

“That wasn’t the kind of together I was meaning.” She trailed her fingers up my arm and gave me the same seductive look she gave me before ‘convincing’ me to buy this big house. She was right, after the first month of being here when we had to christen every room of the house (even the walk in closet), we had been having sex only once a week. This was way below average for us.

“Ah. Well I’ll just have to see how quickly I can move the bags of clippings out to the curb and get inside.” I lifted the bottle to my lips to finish it off and get to work.

“Well that could always wait.” Her fingers now trailed up my thighs and just under the jogging shorts I had on.

“Hey, what are you doin’, people will see.” I made a grab for her hand but she stopped me with the hand that had just discarded the beer bottle. Her cold grip felt bracing on my wrist.

“We’re not in the city anymore hun, look how far away our neighbors houses are, no one will see.” Her hand moved further up my shorts and the nail of her middle finger grazed the side of my cock. Although I was exhausted, sore, and sweaty my cock still reacted to the sensation and began to grow.

Without pausing for more than a second after seeing my growing interest she rolled up to kneel next to me with her knees slightly apart. She took my hand and led it up under her skirt, I could feel her delicate pubic hair between my fingers.

Up to this point Linda had always been on the relatively conservative side when it came to sex. Initiating something outside in broad, well ever decreasing, daylight was a turn on. Adding in that she left the house without panties, she didn’t have the same cavalier attitude about underwear like I did, on and my cock was quickly on its way to making decisions for itself.

I was still too much a smartass though, “Well I dunno.” I couldn’t keep the cheesy grin off my face.

“What do you need, some kind of a sign from God that it’s okay to make love to your wife?”

“Well-“ I was cut off by the loudest crack of thunder I had heard since I was a little boy, when storms used to scare me. We smiled broadly at each other and once I could breathe again after the fright I countinued, “I guess I did.” We leaned towards each other to kiss but before our lips met her fingers reached deeper and closed around my still growing cock. When our lips finally united I let my fingers start to move over her pussy. I intended to warm her up and get her juices flowing before I started to finger her, but I didn’t need to. She was so wet that I knew she must have been thinking about this most of the time it took me to cut the lawn, God I love my wife.

My middle finger slipped between her pussy lips and she moaned into my mouth. I twirled my finger inside her and her hand began to massage my cock. Thunder crackled again, further off this time but a storm was close at hand. My thumb glanced over her clit and she broke our kiss with a sharp inhalation of breath.

“I thought I was going to be the aggressor today.” She yanked down the top of my waistband with her free hand and fished my cock out of the top of my shorts. In a speedy motion she dropped her head and swallowed my exposed member. Since it wasn’t fully hard yet she took the whole thing in her mouth easily. The position she was now in made it difficult for me to give her any pleasure so I just leaned back against the trunk of the tree and enjoyed the moment, or several dozen moments as I pleasantly discovered.

Rain started to lightly pelt down but we were dry under the massive amount of leaves above us. The tree was good to keep us dry at the moment but probably wasn’t the best place to be with lightning flashing like a strobe on the horizon. Of course at this moment getting hit by lightning was one of the furthest things from my mind.

I was totally hard now so Linda went about sucking the head and working my shaft with her hand, every so often she would go further down and I could feel her throat contract around me. My breathing started to deepen the longer this went on, nostrils sucking in freshly mowed grass and new rain scented air. I played with her short black hair, trying to avoid the urge to push her head down.

After another hundred or so bobs of her head, Linda finally came up for air. The contented look on my face brought a wide smile to hers. “Being able to fuck you outside is the real reason I wanted this big ass house.” Linda climbed up onto my lap, pushing my shorts further down my legs so they would not get in the way. “Now it’s my turn.”

She moved herself into position but before I let my cock slip into her, I grabbed and hugged her close to me, rolling us once to my left side. When we stopped she was on her back with her skirt hiked up around her waist with her legs separated so I could come to rest between them. The hand I wasn’t using to support myself above her was pulling at the thin straps of the dress, fighting to expose her breasts. She was dipping her shoulders to help me free them.

“It sure is your turn.” I maneuvered my hips until I was poised at her opening and I slid into her. She pursed her lips together and made the mmm noise like she had just eaten something tasty. I could barely hear it though since thunder was now coming in an almost constant rumble.

I started to slowly fuck and bent my head down, seeking out a newly exposed breast with my mouth. Under normal circumstances, Linda’s breasts were terrific. Lying on her back, they were perfect. Her nipple became hard beneath my flicking tongue so I could grab it and pull it with my lips. She grabbed the back of my head and urged me to her other breast, I happily complied.

I continued to play with her breasts for a little longer, but soon we were gyrating too quickly for me to maintain a hold of anything with my mouth. My efforts started my sweat glands going again, and my back became slippery where she was holding on to me. I can’t even remember when I lost my tee shirt.

Every thrust made her tits bounce forward and back in a mesmerizing way. I knew that those thrusts were working their magic, whenever Linda was really turned on she had the worst gutter mouth I have ever heard, and the expletives were starting to come.

I felt powerful being outside with my dick in my wife. My hands were digging into the turf like an animal’s claws. The thunder and driving rain made me feel even more like a primal man. Those feelings went down just a little when, without warning, Linda grabbed me around my shoulders and rolled us both to the left much like I did to her several minutes ago. When she stopped our roll she was on top of me, and somehow I was still inside her. More importantly, we were outside the cover of the trees. Rain showered over our bodies and I was forced to prop myself up with my elbows a bit so my face wasn’t looking straight up, otherwise I would have drowned.

We made love once in the shower but this was ten times better. The rain was cool after the humidity of the day, and neither of us were worried about falling down in a slippery tub. She looked gorgeous with water cascading down her face and body. I stared into her hazel eyes that looked even sexier with the lashes wet like they were. Her arms were wrapped around my shoulders and neck and she was quickly moving her hips now, making my cock disappear with each stroke.

A bolt of lightning struck somewhere behind her, and for the instant of the strike, Linda was beautifully silhouetted in an image I would remember for the rest of my life. Then she started cursing again and broke the sweet feeling I was having for her. But her cursing meant her orgasm couldn’t be far behind. I leaned forward a bit and placed both my hands on her ass to aid with her movements.

Linda stopped cursing for a moment and said, “I love you.” That is always the last step in her climb to orgasm so I pushed down on her ass, forcing me all the way into her and left myself there, just the way she likes to cum. She grabbed the back of my head in one hand and my chin in the other, kissing me like her life depended on it. My wife came, pussy quivering, and breath raggedly snorted through her nose, with our bodies pressed tightly together.

The storm was nearly over when Linda leaned back from our kiss and started grinding herself on me again. “That was so much fun it doesn’t have to end yet right?”

“Well one way or another it’s not going to last much longer.” I started to kiss her neck.

“I don’t care how much longer it lasts, but can we finish this way.” She ground down further onto me and stayed there for a second, a sheepish, pleading look broke out across her face. We had been discussing having children. We were both nervous about it, so we agreed she would go off the pill and we would just see what happens. This was her way of asking if we could start trying. I looked into her eyes, and she into mine. We saw the love we had for each other.

I leaned forward and kissed her earlobe. Afterward I whispered into her ear, “I couldn’t think of a better way.” The sex we had over the next several minutes was the tenderest lovemaking I had ever, ever experienced. Linda planted butterfly kisses anywhere she could reach on me; shoulders, neck, eyelids, forehead, chest, everywhere.

While we made love, the storm blew itself out. Streaks of sunlight started to break through the clouds; its warmth baked our exposed bodies. I felt another type of warmth igniting inside me so I laid back on the grass. Linda placed her hands on my chest and rocked back and forth. I brushed her bangs out of her eyes and let my hands slide down her arms. She looked me in the face again as she felt my body begin to tense. I was barely able to, before I started to cum, but I said, “We are going to have beautiful children.”

Although we were both still soaking wet from sweat and rain, I swear I saw a tear well up in her eye as she leaned down to kiss and hold me while I literally planted my seed inside her. It took a few more tries, but both our children truly are beautiful.
© Copyright 2005 Adam'sTouch (adam23v at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1014702-Mowing-the-Lawn