*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1016017-Paths
Rated: ASR · Poetry · Other · #1016017
I was angry...Written on July 16, 2003
Standing in the middle, torn between two paths.

I have been forsaken by my sanity.

Life; unfair. Wanting to scream out curses to the world, condemning all who abide by its rules to the outermost parts of hell.

I am in need of love, of understanding.

Sadly, I search in vain for the one person who can help me.

This "life" of mine is driving me insane.

In the midst of confusion, I whisper to myself the kind words I wish to hear from others, in hopes that I dont lose the little bit of reality I still hold.

I have no hope in finding the one I needm yet I keep searching.

The world is not a kind place to a girl who only lives so that she may die.

The world wants you to have hopes, dreams...But why? It will only be ripped from you, leaving your very being heartless and cruel.

I have no need or want for this. The end is near, we all feel it.

But what will it bring?

For some it will bring sorrow. But as for me, it will bring happiness. For I am going home to that one person I have searched for for so long.

The only one who can give me the love and understanding I long for.

He is not of this earth, but indeed created it.

I guess I can finally stop asking myself which path to choose.
© Copyright 2005 Queen of Hearts (lessonsnlove88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1016017-Paths