*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1016059-my-first-item
Rated: 13+ · Other · Biographical · #1016059
this is about my day basically but just extremely exaggerated
09/2705
Today started out poorly. I woke up on time but I was tired from fighting robots the night before. So like a genious would, I went back to sleep. I woke up 25 minutes late for my bus. That really did not bug me that much though. I hate going on the bus. It's a small bus and someone usually farts. Plus there's the whole wild alligator attacking us thing, but the fart thing is worse because it is smelly and made of fire. I feel bad for the kid who lets them go though.
Well after I got to school I chilled for a while. Then History class came. The time portal was finally fixed so we got George Washington to come talk to the class. He is one heck of a hoot. He really hates the British. Of course as usual the kid in my class who hates George W. Bush got them confused and attacked him. Never attack a guy with wooden teeth because when he bites you he gives splinters. Or at least I would assume because that class mate is now a tree. But it was some high quality kung fu. I was impressed when George Washington did a spin kick and then just hovered in mid-air. The dude has got skills. So history class was back to normal.
I played basketball during lunch and sucked. I normally do well but today I did not warm up and my right leg threw my liver in the Hoover Damn recently so I was still adjusting. I did decent on defense though. Yea, I've been doing a lot better on defense since the school started letting us bring knives. Some people are shot blockers, some people are stealers, I'm a stabber. It's all in good spirit though. After my opposition gets out of the hospital we usually have a good laugh about it. It's fun.
I went back to classes afterward. Nothig exciting happened. I had writing class but what type of loser writes? The last class of the day was computer/technology. My computer exploded again so I spent the whole class playing the piano. Some talent scout walked in the room while I was playing and said he'd like to give me music scholarship to every college ever. All I had to to was play the fiddle with a frying pan. Yea, like I've never done that before. When someone plays the piano it's just obvious they can play the fiddle with a frying pan.
The bus to pick me up school was a couple weeks late so that was annoying. I talked with some people while I was waiting and got stuck inside a wall. We had to call the fire department to help out and blow up the school. Luckily the school rebuilt itelf in 5 seconds. When the bus came they picked all the people up and I went home. After I got home I played some basketball in my drive way. I got accused of being Larry Bird. I guess I'm doing well again. I made 6,000 shots in a row so that was cool. It barley beat my previous record of 8.
My dog got home from the barbershop she owns. She got home and had an extra cafinated beer. Dude, she was crazy. She was running around everwhere and beat up my basketball. That's what it gets for being orange, round, and artificially cheesed though.
Now I'm just chilling late at night writing. I have to stop now because my window is going on a killing rampage again and only I can stop it.
© Copyright 2005 The Insomniac (ontrackrambler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1016059-my-first-item