*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1016794-That-Guy-That-Everyone-Calls-Tuck
Rated: 13+ · Other · Biographical · #1016794
All about me.
This is obviously all about ME! I know, exciting huh?

You can call me Tuck, everyone does. Or Tuckdog.

I am twenty years old and attend Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin as a Junior. I am from a small town just north of Chicago in Illinois.

I love reading fantasy novels, especially Lord of the Rings and the stories of Mithgar by Dennis McKiernan. I am obsessed with sports. I played water polo and I swam in high school. I am on the club swim team here at Marquette and I play for a club soccer team with my roommates.

I live in an apartment with my friends Newmy and Andrew and I love it! Life up here is just...interestting. Yeah. College life is always amazing/interesting/completely unpredictable.

My best friend is rexxor and I can't forget G-O say Yay-o for summer...O! The three of us have been through A LOT together and we're like brothers...almost.

That's all I can think of putting in here for now. Maybe something else will come to me in a bit and I'll add it in here. Till then, I'll see you later!
© Copyright 2005 Orion the Spring Elf (orionking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1016794-That-Guy-That-Everyone-Calls-Tuck