*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1017292-Sympathy-Letter
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Relationship · #1017292
My friends Dad Died and I wrote them a Sympathy Letter.
Dear Adri,

I’m really sorry to hear about your Dad. I know it’s hard but you can get through it. Just think that he is in a better place. Think that he’s not suffering anymore. Think that all his pain has left him and he is feeling better than he has ever felt before. You now know that he will always be with you. In your heart and in your mind, he will not be forgotten. I know it’s emotional and you just want to give up, but don’t. Don’t ever give up. Just think that one day you and he will reunite in a place and it will feel like nothing that you have ever felt before. This place will be so amazing that words couldn’t even describe the emotions and feelings that you will have. Many people think differently and people may make some wrong decisions but no matter what they say or do, you should always love them. I know that you think that your father was a great man and that you could’ve had more time with him, but believe me; the time you spent with him meant the world and nothing would’ve changed that. He would’ve moved mountains for you and Isabel and that’s something to be happy about. Your mom is also a great woman and you should love her with all your heart. If you ever need someone to talk to, you always know you have 2 people waiting with open ears; your mother, and God. Just remember, the only people that are going to love you no matter what, are your parents and God. Always remember that. I really hope that this letter means a lot to you and I hope it helps you get through this hard time.



You’re Friend,
Daniel
© Copyright 2005 Danny13 (danny_79843 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1017292-Sympathy-Letter