*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1017552-Bleeding-Roses--part-5
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Young Adult · #1017552
I slept with a guy named Rei and all I got was this story written about me...
Bella floated in, wearing a bright red trenchcoat. “Sorry I took so long…I wanted to change.”
“You looked beautiful in what you had on before.” I told her softly, coming over to her. She held up her hand, a signal to stand back. I did, puzzled. She undid the buttons of her coat and slipped it off. My jaw hung open. She wore a long, flowing, lacy, white nightgown that hugged her curves. She looked like an angel, no, even more beautiful.
“Do you like it?” She asked coyly.
“You look amazing.” I told her. “I mean it, Bella.”
“Really?” She asked shyly, looking up into my eyes.
“Really.” I cupped her chin with my hand and kissed her softly. She moved her hands to the sides of my face and kissed back, stepping closer to me. My other hand found the small of her back, pressing her against me. It was almost like under the bleachers, only more passionate. Bella’s small tanned hands undid my belt and pants button. The faint crinkle of my zipper was unheard to me; I was too busy relieving her of her nightgown. She laughed softly as she undid the buttons on my black dress shirt, her gown falling to the floor at her feet, along with my pants.
“Guess white wasn’t the best choice.”
“You looked perfect in it.” I told her, watching her hungrily as she did the same to me.
“I’m far from perfect, Rei.”
“So am I, Bella.” I said softly. I took her hands in mine and pulled her to my bed. “But that doesn’t matter anymore.”
“Nothing matters now.” She whispered, looking up at me. Our mouths met, once, twice, a dozen times. We fell into a rhythm of gentle touches that grew more firm and needy as time wore on, kisses that left us both hungering for more, and heavy breathing. Occasionally a soft groan would escape from her lips. As the hours passed us, everything became a blur. Around midnight, when the only sounds were the rustle of the sheets, the soft whisper of wind, and the beating of our hearts, it became more then just kissing and touching. I went into her, and again her eyes drilled into mine; again I felt the electric charge flow through my veins. Our climaxes came at the same time, and when we were done gasping and clutching at each other, I rolled off of her. She leaned her head on my chest and I put my arm around her.
“Bella?”
“Yes, Rei?”
“Can I tell you something really, really corny?”
“Shoot.”
“You’ve ruined me for every other woman.” I said, after a deep breath. Although I couldn’t see her face, I felt her body shake. At first I thought she was crying; and then I realized…she was laughing. “I’m serious!”
“I know!” She laughed.
“It’s not funny!” I sat up, feeling hurt and confused.
“Rei.” She cupped my face with her hands, smiling. She kissed me softly. “I feel the same way.” I blinked at her.
“Seriously?”
“Seriously.” She ran her fingers through my hair, moving her hand across the back of my neck. I shivered.
“Wanna know something else?” I prayed to those Dark Forces that Kali had given me the right advice. Would she lie to me about something so important? I hoped not.
“Tell me.” I took a deep breath.
“I think I’m in love with you.” I muttered, leaning back. “I think about you all the time.” It was almost like someone else was talking through me. “Life’s been a blur since I last saw you, it just it’s not right. My roommate says I call your name in my sleep. I go around corners, hoping I’ll bump into you…
“I can’t get you out of my mind.” I mumbled. I could feel her eyelashes fluttering against my chest. “I love you, Bella.” Suddenly I was aware of a small puddle on my chest. It took a few minutes to realize that Bella was crying. “What’s wrong?”
“We’re vampires, Rei. That means we’re immortal.” She whimpered, her lips brushing my skin. “I always thought I’d be alone. Now I have you.”
“Does that mean…?”
“I love you too.” She nodded. I felt her smile, and I stroked her hair, beaming. I must’ve looked retarded, but it didn’t matter. Like Bella has said before, nothing mattered. Except us. We lay there for at least an hour before she fell asleep. No girl I had slept with before had ever fallen asleep in my arms before. This felt so right. I swore to myself, right then and there, that I would never let her go.
© Copyright 2005 Nanashi (rei_black at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1017552-Bleeding-Roses--part-5