*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1018371-Destiny-Dream
by caysia
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1018371
A paragraphdescribing a dream,from a story i'm writing.
I was running through a forest, the trees were reaching out to me, trying to grab me. Then I realised, they were trying to warn me of something. They were pointing towards my home. Telling me to go back. No, I had to complete this task. I was running as fast as I could but time had slowed down, slurring my movements. Suddenly, I felt myself sinking. I was in the middle of a swamp. I called out for help. Screamed into the night. I was up to my waist, then my shoulders, slowly, the dark mud crept up my neck. I could no longer breathe. Everything went dark and cold.Then it changed. I was standing in a huge hall. Completely empty. Blank, white walls. Blank, white floor. Blank, white cieling. Silence. No windows. No doors. I stood in the middle, unsure of what would happen next. I carried on waiting, and waiting. I Sat down in a corner. Held my knees tight to my chest. Un-nerved by the lack of, of...anything!I sat and sat and sat.....
© Copyright 2005 caysia (caysia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1018371-Destiny-Dream