*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1019791-Legends-of-the-Playgrounds
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Fizzla
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #1019791
One school is threatened from another school after beating them in a baseball game.
Legends of the Playground

Fabian Guzman

Chapter 1: R.H Elementary School

There are those who we consider heroes at R.H Elementary School. Like the time the fifth graders finally beat the sixth graders at the Annual Dodge Ball Tournament for the first time in ten years, or the time when one kid beat four kids at tetherball at the same time. But no one will forget what a group of sixth graders did one day to save the school.

There are groups that represent popularity, dork, and teacher's pets, but only one group represented the whole school. They are the Legends of the Playground, a group of sixth graders that make the impossible possible for everyone.

R.H Elementary School wasn't a normal school. Weird things happen there everyday. Young kids who live in R.H Town come to R.H for seven years, after that they can tell you millions of bizarre stories you won’t believe.

R.H is known for the spaghetti food fights in the cafeteria once every year, the traditional sixth grade and kindergarten tournament, the unbeatable school baseball team they have, the secret passageways that only students know about, and nicknames every student was given before they finish third grade.

This is how a process of surviving R.H through your seven years. You start off as a Kindy. A Kindy is a short word for kindergartens created by the students. In your Kindy year, it’s all about field trips the first few months of school. Then kindy’s are paired up with a sixth grade buddy to compete in Traditional tournament. In this tournament, the two buddies work together to get through each obstacle. Then life gets a bit rough from here on out.

After surviving your first year at R.H you have a three month summer vacation then come back. You better enjoy your first grade year before you head onto second. In your first grade, you are known as a Slervant. A Slervant is a mix between a slave and servant. As a Slervant, anytime of the day and anywhere an older kid is allowed to ask you to do something. Avoiding all tasks that are given to you will not permit you into anywhere fun, example: The cafeteria, the playground, or the bathroom. Although skipping your lunch meals, excluding daily activities, and trying to hold your bladders can be really hazardous. After taking bull crap from the older kids for year, you are off to second grade, the worst year at R.H Elementary School.

The second graders are known as The Unknowns. Everybody despise second graders even the younger kids. Once you enter second grade you are automatically turn invisible. It’s a curse that hasn’t been lifted since the school was built. No one knows how to break it; no one knows how it started. It’s not that nobody likes you, it’s just they can’t see you. A while back, one second grader found out the solution to solving this problem, but he disappeared, some kids said he left to a different dimension, no one saw him again. Once you receive your pass to third grade, you are visible to the other kids and the curse continues for the other younger children. You are off to third grade.

In Third grade it’s all about personality. Every year, during the school year one student known as The Nick Knack Teller will keep an eye on every third grader. He studies your habits, your appearances and most of all your personality. He comes up with the wackiest nickname that suits you and you are stuck with it until you leave R.H. Third graders don’t know who the Nick Knack teller is to impress them. The Nick Knack Teller is a sixth grader who is chosen by other kids. So if you’re fat, black and ugly your nickname might be…Lazy Milk Toast, or Honus the Foulness. You get the idea. Once you have your nick name, that’s when you decide you want to get notice in Fourth Grade.

In fourth Grade, you get the opportunity to join the baseball team or start a food fight if you brave enough. One thing, no fourth grader has managed to get on the baseball team. Mostly made up of Sixth graders, the R.H Eagles won every single game and championship game they played. Only one kid made the team, his name was Speedy. That’s how he was famous, because of his speed, and only one fourth grader had the guts to yell two simple words, “FOOD FIGHT.” His name is Fabian; people call him Fabes. He is the most admirable, and famous student at R.H. Younger kids call him “The Chosen One” because he’s really brave. Only some fourth graders manage to get notice on their fourth grade year, but in fifth you have a better chance.

At R.H it’s all about getting noticed. Do things people will remember you for once you leave this school. Fifth grade is all about separation. You have to decide which group you want to join or you can create your own. There are many groups like the Hall Monitors, (which nobody likes), or dorks who hang out in the secret passageways all day, or you can be a lony. A lony is a teacher or student who has no friends and hangs out with himself or herself all day. The best friend you have four years ago may be your rival. Rival’s is big for fifth graders. Every one has one or two rivals, and they are your rivals until sixth grade.

Sixth grade is all about girls, dance, homework, and competition. You are the kings and queens. You own the whole school. Sixth graders have all the rights and privileges that teachers don’t have. They control the school, the playgrounds, the halls, the lockers, the bathrooms, the classrooms, the baseball field, the cafeteria, the auditorium; they control EVERYTHING…except the principal’s office.

The principal’s office is a mysterious place kids go in but never come back. It was believe to be the home of an alien owned by the principal. Another mysterious place is the Teacher’s Lounge. The only place teachers can swear, mess around, and have fun. One kid entered and came out, but he was so shocked he was in the hospital for four months, never came back.

Finally the last important thing you need to know, The Secret Passageways (also known as the Halls of Terror). The Halls of Terror is the best place in the school. The entrance of the Halls of Terror is the number 42 locker. You pull down the cloak hanger; a door will appear and open. You need a password to enter, and only sixths graders have it. The password to enter this year is Flopsy Fart Knocker. The password is changed every year, just in case. Once you enter, there is a dark corridor that leads underground into a rectangular room that’s lit by a blue light in the middle of the ceiling. At each end there are doors that lead straight into a room owned by a group of sixth graders that they claimed at the beginning of the year. Each room is decorated by kids from the past. It is legend that you shouldn’t remove the decoration from the past or you will have yellow teeth for the rest of your life. Some kids didn’t believe it until one sixth grader ripped off a poster of Michael Jordan and he had to go to a private dentist in Hawaii. That’s how R.H Elementary runs. But the title is Legends of the Playground, so let’s get to the story right away.
© Copyright 2005 Fizzla (fabes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1019791-Legends-of-the-Playgrounds