*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1021466-To-My-Darling
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Relationship · #1021466
This is a poem to my SOS...
To My Darling,

Where to begin? I cannot fathom that starting with the words “I love you,” shall do it justice.
Perhaps your eyes. Oh, yes though I can rarely look into them they seduce me in many ways. The way they are that light green orb engulfed in the tender blue, is enough to make me insane. And the look you get in them when you hold me close is sure to make me shiver. Those eyes are perfect.
And that voice! Oh, that voice! How lovely it is. You can make me bow to you at just one uttered stanza. I love it’s deep and seductive quality. And the way you beckon to me and brush you lips over mine as you sing, it makes me yours. Yours forever.
Your scent... how it makes me faint! You smell so powerful a scent of cologne mingled slightly with a smoky sweetness. How I love to inhale it and absorb you all the more! I would love for you to enfold me and hold onto me for all eternity!
There is no end to the things that I love so very much about you. I love who you are and everything about you. You are my world, my love, my soul mate. And all that I say is to make you feel like just that. To the world you are one person; but to one person you are the world.
Love always and forever,
Sweetheart
© Copyright 2005 S.M. Wellington (lady_voldemort at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1021466-To-My-Darling