*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1022570-Saved-Spirit
by Impact
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1022570
really need feed back dont know what inspired me, the story just flowed into my head
Getting into trouble. That is how every thing starts in my life, including this story. I was walking home from my girlfriends house and I was really wrecked. we had been drinking shots of rumple minze and chasing it with vodka and tonic. Well enough details, I was walking when I thought I heard a scream. I turned quickly to my left and I busted my ass and the cold hard concrete. What luck.
I tried to get up but I was destroyed so I tried to sleep on the concrete, which would have worked if a really hot girl with a southern accent didn’t walk up to me and ask, “what’s wrong cutie? Had a hard day?” suddenly I didn’t feel drunk at all. What the hell was that about? I didn’t care I just told her I fell and I walked with her.
I didn’t know where we where going, but did I care? No. I wanted to get some, she was hot and I was horny, so instead of thinking with my brain I thought with my dick. I think that’s where they get that expression ‘dickhead’. Anyway, after a while of walking and talking, she asked if I could walk her home, you know damn well I said yes.
Did I think it was strange that a hot girl, with a southern accent who was interested in all of the same stuff as me, would suddenly appear after I had gotten drunk off my ass and completely shit-faced with my girlfriend, and as soon as I spoke to her I suddenly was not blown out of my shoes like I had been a second ago? Of course I thought it was strange! You don’t have to be stoking shelves at k-mart to figure that out! But I didn’t give a shit. You know why I didn’t give a shit? Because I am a man.
And when a man is horny he cant tell his ass from his elbow, and I was more horny than those little Chihuahuas that hump everything they can find. So I walked with her and neither one on us said a word. We walked, and walked, and walked until I thought I would pass out. I looked at the street signs and didn’t recognize any of the names, I was lost.
You know that feeling that something isn’t rite? And you feel like you made a big mistake, and did something that wasn’t worth the risk. Well I got this ache in my stomach and my heart pounded and I looked at a sign, a big green sign with white letters, and I’ll be goddamned if it said ‘Alabama Next Left’. I’m a New Yorker, I’ve lived in New York my whole life. Does somebody want to tell me how you can walk from New York to Alabama in 2 hours?
Mother Fucker, I’m dead. I looked at the hot girl, I had talked to her for 2 hours and to this day her name is ‘hot girl’. I thought about raping her, but shit I knew I wouldn’t be capable, I was physically but I would never be able to hurt a woman, I just cant. As I stared at her and she stared back and I looked into her eyes a lot of thoughts ran through me mind.
Suddenly she was approaching me, swinging her hips in a seductive way. She said, “ you have a girlfriend, but I don’t care if you don’t care.” I thought about something I had seen with my cousin when he took me to his friends house where there was a female ghost that would try to seduce a man who had a girlfriend, and if he was unfaithful, she would kill him.
Fuck. I told her no but you know my luck. She kneed me in the nuts. I was lying in the side of the road and she was circling me. I looked at her feet as the passed. Beautiful feet beautiful legs, one hell of an ass, a nice rack and a pretty face. I wanted to say no but she went on top of me and kissed me and I spun around so quick I couldn’t see shit.
I stopped and I was in my girlfriends room, on her bed, making out with her. I was so happy to be with her. We rolled over and fell on the floor, I looked over and saw those beautiful feet again and I screamed. I looked up and she had a blade 16 inches long and so sharp it could have cut through the skin of an elephant.
But the scary part was she wasn’t looking to kill me with it, she was staring at my girlfriend. I love my girlfriend more than life itself, and I have a strange feeling ghosts have a way of figuring that kind of shit out. My girlfriend saw that hot girl, but as I saw the evil in her, her looks started to matter less, and less. I stood up and grabbed the blade which wasted no time cutting through my skin and sending a steady flow of thick red blood down my hand to my forearm and onto my girlfriend’s carpet.
The ghost didn’t like me grabbing that blade. She kicked me in the balls and for a second I thought my child bearing years were over. But the pain went away when I saw her going toward my girlfriend and I heard her scream. I ran in front of the blade and in went trough my stomach like it was a warm knife going through butter. I spun once again and this time stopped at a cemetery.
I had the blade in my hand with a bouquet of roses around it. I was dressed in an old fashioned black suit. So was everyone else. I was looking at a casket, still opened I though it was odd, but when I saw who was in it, it made perfect sense. I thought I would cry when I saw a girl my age dead, and I realized it was a very painful death, I could see in her face she had been through a lot, maybe as much, or more than me.
I laid the roses on her chest and looked at my hand that was still bleeding. I held her hand and I kissed her cheek and I almost shit my pants when she whispered into my ear, “ you are a good person, you care about your girlfriend, you have been through a lot, thank you for being a good person, now I can rest in peace.”
Now I found out she killed herself over a boyfriend who was cheating on her, and I realized she couldn’t rest until she found a man who had true LOVE for his girl friend, and for her spirit to rest in peace, was well worth the scars on my hand, and across my chest, in the exact spot where I laid the roses on her chest. And I hope there will be more good men out there who will be true to the women, who really deserve more respect then they are given.
© Copyright 2005 Impact (impact957 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1022570-Saved-Spirit