*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1023638-Saying-Goodbye
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Emotional · #1023638
If you Love someone..you must set him free..
10.19.05
My story started when I was in my 6th grade at Ville Saint John Academy. I met a girl named Maria Antonia Katrina whose my friend until now of my age.
She was fun to be with and so-called "one of the boys." When, were together her other friend named Roberto was playing jokes on me and I wondered why does he kept on doing that on those days.
Days passed by and I have this feeling that I can't explained when i'm with Katrina and Roberto. That's when I started to talk about this with Katrina. I said, "I think I'm starting to liked Roberto as more than friends". Then Katrina said, " is that true? I think You should tell him about what you feel. So, that he will stop playing jokes on you."
Accidentally on that night, my cousin is quite angry on me and she said that she will text roberto and tell him about what you feel.
The next day, I saw roberto. Quiet, serious and full of questions in his mind beside the window. I can't explain what I felt after I saw him like that. So, I ask Katrina to be with Roberto and to ask him, if he has some problems.
Katrina then go with him and talked about so many things. After the conversations that they have talked about, I immediately went to Katrina and asked her about what they've talked about.
Katrina said, "He was irritated with you. He dont like girls who does the first move on saying what she felt for a guy." I was shocked after I heard those words.I didn't expected that he would say those words... Well, what can I do.. it just happened..
Days passed by and we didn't talk too much just like before. There was a gap between us and because of what he said, I can't make the first move to finish those stupid things that happened between us.

the story continues...
© Copyright 2005 Wednesday1724 (wednesday1724 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1023638-Saying-Goodbye