*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1023960-Saying-GoodbyePart-two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Emotional · #1023960
If you Love someone, you must set him free..
Part 2

But, in God's grace Roberto just forgot what had happened and pursued his life accepting as what as I am. Luckily, NSAT came, Christmas Parties, New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day and the most awaited ocassion, our graduation. Things went smooth between us. No hard feelings and guilt. Then, after the summer vacation it's our time to became a High School Student. For the First Year days.. I remembered him as my partner in the Speech Choir in the novel titled as the Lochinvar. He was my Knight in Shining Armor. Funny as I remember all of our practice. Because, he isn't really my partner in the early practices..it's just my adviser switch partners with the other couple. Luckily, he came to me.
with the lines...
"I long woo'd your daughter, my suit you denied; --
Love swells like the Solway, but ebbs like its tide --
And now I am come, with this lost love of mine,
To lead but one measure, drink one cup of wine.
There are maidens in Scotland more lovely by far,
That would gladly be bride to the young Lochinvar."
-Sir Walter Scott
We won that piece actually... take note,1st place.

Days passed by, I met this guy named denver. He said that he liked me a lot and he wanted to court me. On that night that denver asked me those questions, I texted roberto to ask him if I shold allow this person to court me. Then, he said, "go on if you like to". In those days.. I was so curious on how men court some ladies.. so, I said, "yes" to him.
On the process of his courting on those days.. I felt uneasy because I knew in myself that I don't liked him. So, I tell roberto about this and he said that I must tell denver about this now so that, the pain in his heart won't go that long.

On the night that I tell denver about what I felt, he was angry and shouted me on the phone like,"how could you do this to me! You were the first one who busted me!" Well, I just cried on the phone after he said those words to me..

The next day, We both saw each other along the hallway... he immediately confronted me and said, I'm sorry. Then, I have accepted his apology and continued as friends.


the story continues on Part 3
© Copyright 2005 Wednesday1724 (wednesday1724 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1023960-Saying-GoodbyePart-two