*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1025620-Lake-of-Desire
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1025620
An erotic story of a vampire and a mortal...
Lake of Desire

The lake. Far away in the forest. A place I often long to visit. My desire to be far away from all humans sometimes overtakes me. Never have I encountered anybody during the hours-long walk to the lake. The forest eases my mind, and the tiny waves in the lake have a similar effect on me. Because of the time it takes, I cannot visit the lake often but when I do, I come to rest. A deep, blissful tranquility which I can’t find any other way. I often lose track of time and sometimes I see the sun rise, a magnificent sight so rarely enjoyed by humans. It is hard to describe my surprise when, at the edge of the forest, somebody seems to be waiting for me.

“Good day to thee”, he greets me. I did not expect encountering anybody here, for I have never seen somebody before at this place. “Hi”, I reply, not knowing what to say.

"Perhaps we are doing the same...” he says. “Looking for something beautiful. You have found the lake, but I have found something as well... It is beautiful, even more beautiful than you are in yourself. It is you, sitting by the lake and mesmerizing. I have seen it once, but longed for more immediately so I took the liberty to wait for you. If my presence discomforts you, I will disappear, for nothing should disturb you.”

I take a closer look at this man. He has long black hair, neatly tied together in a pony tail. He wears a white blouse, made of thin fabric. His pants are deep black as are his boots, which shine in the light of the afternoon sun. Around his neck is a thin golden chain, upon it a symbol which I fail to recognize. He has a friendly and comforting expression on his face.

I am caught very much by surprise and wonder if I would allow this man to follow me. I decide I will. If he means me harm he can do it right now, so I will not take any risk by allowing him to follow me. It is disturbing however that my special place in the forest will not remain a secret but the look on his face is trustworthy. I am sure he will disappear if I ask him to. He seems to be a special person, though, and I won’t allow myself to make him disappear forever.

He accompanies me during the walk through the forest. We speak little, though I’m full of questions. I ask him where he comes from, though. “From a place I would love to take you to one day” is his answer. I don’t ask further, for it might shy him away from me. After an uneasy walk, we reach the lake.

“I love this place.” he says. “Even without you, it is a beautiful place. I have come here now and again, for the same reasons as you do. Today, however, I came for a different reason. Hence I waited for you.”

I wonder if I have gone too far. I left the inhabited world far behind me and though I longed to be away from humans, I am bereaved of their protection which is granted by their presence. My unexpected companion is comforting me, though.

“I love to be away from humans now and again” I say. “I love the total emptiness of the lake. That’s why I sometimes come here.”

“Then I might be the perfect companion for you, just as you are for me.” he says. “There is no human in sight except for you.”

“And you, of course”, I reply.

“I must forgive you your false judgment”, he replies. “Sometimes it is hard to see reality.”

“What are you then?” I ask puzzled. It seems he is playing some trick with me.

“I am a creature whose life is far from human. I was created rather than born, and time means little to me. We resemble humans as much as we can, for we must live among them. It seems I have succeeded in that quite well…”

He only puzzles me more. What is he trying to tell me?

“Then what shall I call you?” I ask him.

“You know the name”, he whispers. “I’m sure of it.”

He smiles at me, revealing the sharp teeth in the corners of his jaw. It seems as if my heart stops beating and I feel the blood leaving my face. I retreat backwards until I’m flat on my back in the grass.

“Do you fear me?" he asks. “I have done the best I could to comfort you. I must apologize if I failed, but I surely do not mean you harm. On the contrary, I have come here to please you, for the surroundings will be excellent at this place, and only at this place.” he says.

It is true that he has not done me harm, even though he could have done it many times before.

”Please relax and comfort yourself, dear one. I assure you, I came here to please you, and only to please you.” he says. He takes my shoulders and gently pushes me to the ground. I don’t resist him.

Minutes pass, and I manage to overcome my initial fear.

“Why did you take me here?” I ask him.

“I was shocked by your sight when I saw you here, and I longed for more. Instead of surprising you at the lake, I waited for you. You could have sent me away, but you chose to follow me. Now we are here, at this remarkable place. I wanted to be closer to you, as close as possible. As close as you will allow me. But first, you must trust me despite my peculiar nature. You can turn around and leave, and we will never see each other again. Or you can stay with me. The choice is yours, dear one. Choose wisely…”

I don’t want to stay but I don’t want to leave either. He gives me time to think. I look around and envision the surroundings. This is more than a beautiful place. They called for me. They called for me many times, and I have tried to listen. Only now I understand why they wanted me here. As if they tried to prepare me for this night. I feel it would be very foolish of me to leave.

“I will stay with you, as I should”, I reply. “Just as you expected”, I smile.

“That is a wise decision, dear one…” he replies. “You seem to trust me. Do you? Are you sure of it?”

“Yes”, I reply.

He takes my shoulders and makes me face him. His hands slowly move over my back and press my body against his. "You know what I am, but you know little of me. Yet you claim you have the utmost of trust in me. Please forgive me that I find it hard to believe you.”

“I trust you!” I reply. “I followed you all the way without any fear. I trust you…” I see a smile on his face.

He opens his mouth. His sharp canine teeth give him a fearsome look and for a moment I shiver. He caresses the veins in my neck with his teeth. My heart rate increases and I feel a shock through his body. I wonder if I went too far in my naivety. I grow more fearful, and my heart rate increases accordingly. He is softly growling. I know I must control my fear or he will lose control of himself and it will mean my end.

"You won't hurt me, will you?" I ask him. I desperately hope he will give the right answer. I must control my fear or my own fear will kill me.

"What you will feel is not pain", he replies. It doesn't ease my mind.

I try to breathe slowly and controlled. I must make the fear diminish. Slowly, it seems to work.

"Fear is your enemy. I am not.” he hisses. “Always keep that in mind, whatever you do. Fear is your enemy, and I am your friend. You must not fear your friends for if you do, it will mean your end." he says.

He releases his hold of me. I have never felt so relieved. "Will you stay here with me for the night?" he asks me.

“Yes, I will”, I reply. I feel he has something in mind for me which I surely don’t want to miss.

“Even though we are hunters, the time our prey spends with us is usually greatly enjoyed by them. Sometimes, we are not in a position to devour our prey until later. Until now, all of them have returned to me, walking into a carefully made trap. They don’t ever regret, for their end comes in a moment, following a delirious state. It takes time to learn, time to practice, but I have existed longer than you can imagine… Are you ready to find out?”

His hands carefully caress my shoulders, sending a wave of shivers through my body. His eyes seem to look through my mind and he clearly already knows the answer to his question.

“Sit down with me and enjoy the surroundings. I am certain you will feel comfortable. You will need that later. In the end, you will sleep deeply. If you see the sun rise, you are safe but I will not be with you. If the last thing you realize is a delightful touch, your mind has failed you. Either way, your last moment will be blissful and that’s the most I can give you. Trust me… It will not fail you…”

I have the impression he is playing with my mind…

We sit down and lean against a small hill. He wraps one arm around my neck and gently licks the rim of my ear with the tip of his tongue. It feels very pleasant. He continues, following the shape of my ear with a very soft touch.

“You like this, don’t you?” he whispers. “You like slowly being loaded with untamable energy. It is a challenge to find out how far I can go with you before you can hold it no more. This is only the beginning…”

He tongue continues on the rim of my ear and then he gently kisses my cheek. I want to hold him in my arms as powerfully as I can and start working myself on top of me but he makes me stop.

“You are in a hurry? There is no need to. I wanted to save that part for later. You will get what you want, but sometimes I feel like delaying you a little to make you enjoy more… Lie back down, and relax…”

It is hard to obey him but I decide I will try. He takes place on top of me and restrains my body firmly with his legs. He wipes the hair out of my face with his fingertips.

“Don’t kiss me. Not yet…” he whispers. He carefully licks my lips with the tip of his tongue. I want to kiss him, but I try to control myself. I have the impression that he intends to make me fail.

His lips move towards my throat, gently kissing at first, then more powerfully. His hands press my arms on the ground, making it impossible for me to move. When I try to move them, I see him frowning and I relax my arms again. I feel his teeth gently biting my shoulder.

“You like being teased, don’t you? Many girls do, but very few get it. The art of teasing has withered into lust, wasting the ultimate satisfaction.”

He is right. I enjoy being teased, but he’s clearly an expert and I wonder if I will remain in control of myself. I already feel like taking him completely and we just started. Indeed, lust tries to overtake me. I battle it, willing to save it for the end.

“Can I please give you one kiss?” I ask.

“As long as it is a gentle one, not a firm one. The night is still long, make it precious.” he replies.

I kiss him, but his lips feel like fire, lighting the fire within me. It was foolish of me to do this, but it is too late now… I wonder what else he has in mind for me.

His hands enter my blouse, down at the waist. His fingertips caress my belly and my sides. I shiver and grab his shoulders. He uses his long nails to hover over my ribs. Though it feels very nice, I have a hard time restraining myself.

“Your skin is soft as silk, dear one. It is a blessing to touch it.” His fingertips caress it carefully, reaching my back where he applies more power. I can’t withhold a sound.

“Why can’t I just have you? I promise it will please you!” I beg him.

“You will enjoy it more when you are loaded to the point of explosion. I will take you beyond a limit you did not even realize you had. It must be done slowly and carefully but you will not regret it later, when it unloads. I assure you…”

His hands start unbuttoning my blouse, starting at the waist, unfastening the buttons one by one. The fresh air feels pleasant upon my skin. I am on the edge of explosion and his smile assures me that he realizes it. He must be some kind of monster, I am sure of it.

He folds open my blouse and takes my shoulders in his hands. He kisses me below my throat. I fail to withhold a moan. He presses his legs together a little harder and I cannot move my body even a little. His legs are powerful and I can feel his muscles.

He presses my shoulders to the ground and his mouth reaches my ear. “You want me, don’t you dearest one?”

“Yes! Please!” I say.

“In a moment, you will have me. But not all too easily… You must manage to kiss me very gently four times. You must not move any part of your body and if you fail, you would wish you had not. For I have many things in mind with you and if you want to have it all, you must be able to relax when I tell you. Are you willing to do as I tell you?”

I decide to take the challenge. Four kisses I should be able to endure as long as he is my reward.

He moves his head to my neck and starts sucking the flesh. I feel horrified by the fact that I must endure four kisses before having him. With all power I possess, I try to control myself. He moves his mouth from one side of my neck to the other side, carefully decreasing the force on my throat where I only feel his tongue. He moves his mouth to my shoulders again and plays with his teeth on the bare skin.

He moves his lips to mine and gives me a gentle kiss. I must almost bite on my tongue not to use it.

“Very good, dearest one… But there are three more to come.” he says.

He unfastens my bra and folds the halves outwards. He gives a soft kiss on my left nipple.

“Your nipples are sweet, dear one. But they can be even more sweet.” he whispers. From the bag next to us, he takes a jar of honey and applies a little to my nipple. He gently starts sucking it. I bite my teeth and grasp the ground with my fingers. He sucks my nipple deep into his mouth, carefully avoiding biting. He retreats his head until it escapes from his mouth. I hope he will stop now, but he returns to it. He carefully squeezes my nipple with his fingertips while he continues with his tongue. He takes his time, but finally approaches me for the second kiss.

“Did you like the caresses I just gave you?” he asks.

“Yes! It was great! Kiss me!” I reply.

“If you enjoyed it so much, I should give your other nipple the same treatment. Wouldn’t that be nice?” He gives me a wicked smile.

“No! Save it for later! Kiss me please!” I beg him. I know I will hardly be able to endure him on my other nipple.

“I know this is hard for you, dear one. But the reward will be all the greater. Concentrate…”

Again, I manage to kiss him gently but to my dismay, I bites me slightly in my under lip. I manage not to react and pass the second kiss…

“You are doing well, dear one. Two more to go.”

His left hand hovers on my belly, slowly making his way down to my waist. I hope he stays clear from that spot but he obviously has other plans. His fingertips slowly enter my pants, caressing the fabric of my underpants. I must bite my teeth again. His hand moves slowly downwards, between my legs. I feel his fingertips gently caressing the fabric. Silently, I beg him to stop. His fingertips make gentle circles and his other hand is on my forehead to prevent me from moving my head.

Painfully slow, he removes his hand and bends over for the third kiss. He looks deep into my eyes. “Your eyes are full of fire, and I will make it greater.” he whispers. His fingertips caress my cheek for a moment. He kisses me gently while I try to control my breath.

“Only one to go”, he says. “One, and I will be yours. But of course, the final one will be the hardest.

“Make it quick!” I ask him. I know it will be to no avail. I can see the enjoyment of teasing me in his eyes. I will take my rewards after working so hard for it. I will make him beg for mercy at payback time!

He lies on top of me, slightly at my left side. His hand reaches my waist again. This time he enters my underpants. I can lose myself at any moment but don’t want to now when I have come so far. “Hurry!” I beg him.

“You impatient girl. We have all night for us. I can start with the final part if you want and leave all the other things out. Would that please you?” he asks.

I don’t want to and he knows it. He abuses it rather.

His hand slides deeper and his middle finger is searching for the entrance to my body. He slides it in, carefully making circular movements. This is too much for me. “Stop it! Please!” I scream. I violently move my head, hoping that he will allow that.

“If you don’t keep your head unmoved, I cannot kiss you. And if I can’t, I can only continue where I am working now. But that feels pleasant, doesn’t it?”

I immediately stop moving my head. He removes his hand and takes both my shoulders.

“Time for the final kiss, dear one. You are free to move your body when I say ‘let loose’. You worked hard, rarely I saw so much self-control in somebody. I must have guessed your limits well though I think I have moved them a little.”

His lips touch mine. I manage to withhold myself long enough. His mouth reaches my ear. “let loose”, he whispers.

I immediately wrap my arms around him with all power I possess. I give him a long, deep kiss. “Time for revenge you monster!” I hiss. I turn ourselves around, and end on top of him. The fire is burning with such force that I don’t even know where to begin taking him. I bite his shoulders, kiss him on every place I can reach, take his waist between my thighs and violently hold him. I want to tear of his blouse, but manage to unbutton it before I reveal his torso. My hands stroke him almost as fast as I can and I continue kissing him. I see him enjoying it and I realize why he teased me so much. I never felt such energy in me before but he wants me to unload it at him. He will get it, all of it.

We go on, rolling over the ground. I hold him so that he can hardly move. He is mine and I will never let him go. I feel his teeth in my neck again but push his head away from it. I need his lips on mine. His tongue finds my upper teeth, gently caressing them with the tip. I feel his fingertips in my neck, tickling me. There was more into teasing then lighting the fire. He used it to find my most sensitive spots.

We roll over the ground and if he would not have warned me in time, we would have ended up in the lake. I unleash all the energy I have on his body with my lips, hands and body. It takes long until I am satisfied enough to calm down. I end up on top of him. I look in his eyes.

”Thank you, goddess”, he whispers. “That was fantastic. I almost thought you were inexhaustible.”

“I almost thought I would never be able to stop.” I reply.

“Your relaxed state is excellent for a very enjoyable moment, triggered by a certain spot on your body. You certainly understand what I have in mind?” He shows me a wicked smile and winks at me.

I blush. I think we understand each other.

He turns me to my back and removes my boots, then my socks. He takes place on my thighs, and unbuttons my pants. He slowly pulls it off my legs.

“Your body is beautiful, dearest one. You consider me a peculiar creature? Not even the best poet who ever touched the earth would be able to describe your beauty. This is how the legends of fairies must have emerged. By somebody who saw a girl as beautiful as you, who could not believe his eyes. And because others refused to believe him, they turned into legends. If somebody would see you here at night, you will be remembered after many centuries… And I assure you, I will do the same…”

He takes my underpants at the sides, and carefully pulls it off my legs. My whole body is revealed to him. I lie back in the grass in enjoyment.

He takes a long, shiny white feather from the bag. “This will provide you with the gentle touch a girl needs. Enjoy it to the fullest, for you have surely deserved it.”

He takes place on top of me with his bare back towards my face. I tickle his sides with my fingertips.

He spreads my legs a little and starts stroking me with the feather, carefully trying to find the most sensitive spot. He starts with the base of the feather, slowly stroking, until he reaches the tip and then back to the base.

“Hmmmm, this is good!” I say. I have never experienced such enjoyment before. Not even close. Every stroke seems to send sparkles through my body.

“This is what you like… Gentle caresses, until you can endure no more… The female body is wonderful. You can do so many things with it. You can explore it and find hidden assets. You can play with the mind of a beloved… You can bring her to total delight and even further, as long as you took care exploring her body. How sad it is that the great art of love making has withered with the ages for I assure you, seeing a girl in utter delight far surpasses any possible experience.”

I am sad that I must realize there is truth in his words. But for once, I manage to enjoy a man who surely has not forgotten the art. On the contrary, he must be a master.

“The feather must feel nice to you, but it is unfit to bring you to the ultimate. Are you ready to receive it yet?” he asks.

I would love to reach that, but I enjoy the feather so much that I don’t want him to quit yet. He was right. I am impatient, which could make me miss much enjoyment.

“Go on with this for a while, it feels great!” I reply.

“As you please, dearest one”, he replies. He carefully continues. I spread my arms to my sides, determined not to miss the slightest of this delightful feeling.

“I am ready for more now. Quit the feather.” I wonder what will follow it. Before he puts away the feather, he rubs the tip of it a couple of times to and fro. It came totally unexpected and seems to send lightning through my body.

He turns around and lies down on top of me.

“If the feather does not please you, perhaps you will enjoy my kisses. You surely would love to feel my tongue, don’t you?” he smiles and kisses me.

“Yes”, I answer. “Use your tongue!”

“As you please”, he replies. He kisses me deeply and I indeed feel his tongue, but that was not what I had in mind.

“Not there! You know where!” I say.

“There where you like it most?” he asks.

“Yes, there!” I reply.

He lies down between my legs and spreads them a little more. I feel the tip of his tongue, starting below, and slowly moving upwards. I feel the desire burning in me. The feather started it, now I need him to extinguish it. He licks me again, using a little more of his tongue. He goes on, applying more of his tongue every time until he uses it fully. I breathe through my teeth. He gives me a sudden lick on my most sensitive spot. I am very close to the edge now.

“You are ready for the ultimate now?” he asks.

“Yes” I say.

He licks me again.

“Sure of it?”

“Yes! Do it!”

Another lick, powerful.

“Really sure?”

“Yes!”

He licks again.

“Absolutely sure?”

“YES! Do it! Do it now!”

“All right then...”

He starts licking me, fast and firmly. Being so close to the edge, I pass over it with full force. A delightful feeling starts from my waist and flows through my body until every edge of it is filled. It explodes once, remains a while, and slowly fades away. He gives me one teasing lick, and takes place on top of me again. I feel his fingertips at the side of my head, playing with my hair.

“Thank you, dearest one.” he says. “That was a beautiful sight.”

I wrap my arms around his neck and start kissing his mouth, cheeks and neck. “I am the one who must thank you. That felt so good… Thank you…”

The relaxed feeling I obtained seems to intensify the sheer experience of us being together. His hands take my shoulders, gently caressing the bare skin. He moves his hands sideways to my arms. It feels even better than before. It is not a hot night, but I feel warm and blissful. I wish the sun would never rise again…

His long nails find my ribs, slightly hovering over them in a fast movement. I return his gift by caressing his back with my hands. His skin feels pleasant. Suddenly, he gives me a very powerful kiss.

“Are we finished yet? I think we are not. I am even partially dressed, no way we can be finished yet.” he whispers. “Tell me when we are ready to go on. Or just start…”

His nails are slowly becoming unbearable. I move under his body, but he tries to restrain me. He starts sucking my neck again, as if he knows I cannot stand that for long.

“Get off me.” I say. “It is your turn to lie on your back.” I move from under him and turn him around. He is smiling, clearly waiting for more. He will surely have that!

I take place on top of his upper legs and unbutton his pants. He makes a barely audible sound but I can hear it in the silent night. I remove his pants but can’t help feeling a little shy doing this. His underpants are still present and I caress them with the back of my hand. I see him closing his eyes, a delightful look on his face. He extends his arms sideways and relaxes them. The message is clear. It is my turn now. He deserves everything I can give.

I am tickling his underpants with my fingertips, barely touching him. I hear him taking a deep breath, exhaling slowly. I enjoy the look on his face.

I take the sides of his underpants and slowly pull it downwards until they pass his feet. I throw them away in the distance. His body is mine…

I take him with my right hand, carefully moving up and down. I caress the end as softly as I can with the nail of my index finger. Despite the very gently touch, he clearly notices it and I see his fingers clasping together, slowly relaxing them afterwards. I long to give him more…

I start using my tongue. The tip touches him at the base, and I slowly move upwards until it has traveled all the way. I go on with it as long as necessary to make him lose concentration. I unexpectedly lick him powerfully there where he will surely feel it most! I hear him taking a sudden hissing breath through his teeth. I smile.

“You do great, dear one. I took much effort to find you, but my intuition served me even better than I expected. As if fate guided us.” he says.

I go on playing with him. It is time for him to explode but I want to make this last…

I increase the movement of my tongue and lips. I feel a hand on the back of my head, fingertips in my neck. “Put it back”, I say. “I’m at work and you are not.” He obeys but he obviously has a hard time remaining unmoved but he has to if he does not want to spoil it.

Very slowly, I increase my handling further. All of a sudden, I stop and position myself next to him and give him a kiss. “Didn’t that feel good?” I ask him.

“Yes, it certainly did! It can feel a lot better though!” he replies with an angry voice.

“Oh? How then? Wait, I shall give you a better kiss then.”

He lets me go on, but I see he has a hard time with it. I give him a very powerful kiss, trying to put in all the lust I’ve got. I decided I have played with his mind enough and return to my old position. I will finish it now.

I go on from where I left, carefully increasing my handling. I am slowly reaching the point from which there is no return. I am not intending to give it to him all too easily, though.

“Ready?” I ask him.

“Anytime”, he replies. His breathing gets feverish.

I decrease my handling. “Anytime? Then why waste it now? Try it again…”

“You……” he growls. I wonder what name he had in mind for me and I doubt I want to hear it.

I slowly start working on it again. This will be the last time, but I don’t want to reveal that to him already.

“Still ready?” I ask him.

“No, not yet. Go on!” he replies. Even without hearing the tone in his voice I clearly realize he is playing tricks with me. I decide I cannot let it remain unpunished. “It is not nice to lie to a lover. Shame on you.” I say with a faked angry voice.

“argh!” he moans with a deep tone of regret in his voice.

“If you are nice to me you will get it now. Just be nice to me…” I say.

“You can get anything you want! Anything you can think of! Will that do?” he asks.

I smile. “I think that will do…” I reply. I love it that he is totally under my control right now.

I restart. Before he is close to the edge, I say: “you have been nice the whole night already. Very, very nice. Better than I could ever imagine. What I will give you now is really the least I can give. But I will try to do the best I can.” I continue playing with him, trying to bring him to the edge slowly. He has to remain there for a moment, just a little moment. I concentrate…

I bring him on the edge. When I realize he is very close, I give him all my body can give at once. His body shivers and then I feel it slightly shocking. I love the little sounds he makes. He tries to muffle them, even though there is surely nobody around to hear us. When his body relaxes, I am already next to him. I lean my head to his chest and I feel his heart beating wildly. He breathes like in total exhaustion. I feel his fingertips playing in my neck and he kisses my hairs.

“You did it well, dear one… You know the tricks. And you obviously know them very well…”

I remain silent. His body feels like fire and I realize I have lightened it. I love to see in what blissful state I brought him. I will give him the time to enjoy it. His hand caresses my back from the neck to the waist in slow strokes. I clasp his body a little firmly and enjoy the strokes. This moment, somehow, might be even the most precious of the night, though we remain unmoved and in total silence… Something else is united in an unbreakable embrace and it is not in our bodies.

I slowly doze off. He obviously notices it and kisses me gently on my hair. “You feel like sleeping? I can understand that, as I must have exhausted you totally. Sorry for overestimating your limits and goodnight.” The smile on his face is nearly evil. He is playing with me, obviously. I take a deep breath. He was right. He has exhausted me but I am unwilling to show that. I get up and get seated on his upper legs. I feel like a puppet under his words and he pulls the strings carefully.

I take him in my hand again. His hands take hold of my upper legs. I start teasing him with my body. I am still looking for revenge for the game of kisses. I will be patient. Very, very patient. Very slowly, I caress myself with him, starting at the base of him and slowly moving upwards. I slow down at the end. I try to move as slowly as I can and I go on a couple of times. He will beg to enter my body, but he will not get it easily.

“Are you playing games with me, dearest one? First learn the rules before you start playing. Don’t tease me with something you will not be able to endure long. Try me if you like…”

I exhale violently through my teeth. I reposition myself slightly and sink down in a quick movement. He obviously did not expect that and I hear him moaning. I violently move my body. All my desire to restrain has faded into pure lust. His hands grab my hips and help me with my movement. I hit him powerfully. It feels like my mind is overtaken by an unnamable force which he somehow must have summoned in me. The sun will rise sooner or later, I want to take the most out of the night.

One of his hands leaves my hip and looks for the bag. He rummages in it and takes something out of it but it’s hard to see what it is in the darkness. I found out when he touches me with it. A brush with a lot of soft yet firm hair. He holds it slightly pointing upwards and pushes it carefully against my body. He holds it unmoved but very firmly. I get rewarded for my pure lust, for it feels like a heavenly touch which increases when I increase my movement. It is more than I can take…

I lean forward and now I have reached the point of total exhaustion. He wraps his arms around my neck and hugs me carefully, knowing that I am unable to bear a powerful embrace. His lips reach for my ears.

“Thank you, dearest one… You were great, better than I ever had before and you know I have reached an age beyond any human boundary.” he whispers. “There is more to come though. Reserved for those who I never want to leave behind. You will get the fullest, I assure you.” He moves himself from under my body and returns to the bag once more. I see him taking a small candle and a very small bowl which he fills from a small metal flask. He lights the candle under the bowl. I wonder what is in it.

I am unable to speak nor do I feel the desire to do so. I am near to catching sleep and I know I won’t be able to prevent it but I don’t really care. My mind is as exhausted as my body.

He repositions my body slightly, making me lie flat on the ground on my front. He bends my arms and puts my hands in front of my head. The cold wind hovers over my body. Now without him to warm me, I slowly get cold.

He takes the small bowl from above the candle and slowly drips the contents evenly on my back. It feels hot to the touch. His hands smear it all over me and the heat warms me again. The delicious scent of jasmin mixes with the fresh air of the night. He takes place on my lower back and starts working on me with his fingertips.

“You will catch sleep soon, dearest one. Don’t withhold the desire to sleep. You have worked hard and rest is what you deserve. I will not bereave you of that. May your dreams be as beautiful as the night you gave to me. It is the best I can wish you.” he says.

His fingertips make circles between my shoulder blades, a blissful feeling. He slowly moves downwards, following the spine until he has reached the end of it. He does this a couple of times with a slight increase of force. Then he grabs my shoulders, slowly caressing the flesh on my back with his thumbs. He takes care to cover every spot. I wish this would never stop…

He makes long, slow strokes on my back with his fingertips. The gentle touch seems to increase my desire to sleep and I slowly sink away.

When he is finished, his hands reach for my lower back, to the sides of my body. He finds a place which gives a gentle tickling feeling and uses his knuckles to roll over it. The totally relaxed feeling increases the intensity of the feeling but he is careful. The hot oil has made my skin more sensitive.

His fingers reach for my neck. It is the last I can remember. Whatever else he does is sadly lost in my sleep but I have had enough for one night. A night which will never return but which will be treasured deep in my memories.

The birds and the warm rays of the sun wake me. It’s noon already. I am in exactly the same position as I fell asleep in. My body is covered by a thick blanket. Next to me is a note, written in beautiful, graceful characters.

“Though our greatest desire is blood, the female body has more to offer. Our pleasure greatly surpassed any enjoyment blood could ever give me. When death has relentlessly taken his toll on you I will hold the memories of this night dear to me.

Fare thee well dearest one. My immortal nature will grant me ages without you which might be hard to bear but my memories will surely make up for it.

I get up and lean against the hill, staring at the lake. There is one desire he failed to fulfill. To be devoured by a vampire on my last night.
© Copyright 2005 Dreammaster (dreammaster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1025620-Lake-of-Desire