*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1026636-Demon-Saga-4-Deception
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Gothic · #1026636
My Final Demon story for i have run out of idea's
Demon Saga episode 4- Deception


The patter of a heavy rain can be heard through the opening of a cave deep within a dense forest. In the cave stands a woman beginning to undress herself in the usual fashion beginning with her soaked shirt. She tosses her shirt next to the campfire that she has built for warmth followed by her bra and torn jeans. She leaves her panties on because they will dry quicker that her other clothing. What happened to my sword? She thought to herself as she looked around the cave for her weapon.

She shrugs and rests her head and bare back against the cold wall of the cave. Five of our most decorated women couldn’t defeat this demon. Within two hundred years, thousands of members have fallen to this demon. Something had dropped from the ceiling onto the top of her breast and began to crawl toward her nipple. The woman looked down and saw a medium sized spider. She calmly picked it up and placed it on the ground and watched as it scurried out of the cave. She crossed her arms across her chest and looked off into the rain.

Why wont this demon show its self to her? Is it because she hunts it for killing her sister? Does it fear her? Or is it because the demon thinks she is not worth its time? These things slid into her mind in an orgy of thought and imagination as she faded into a deep sleep.

When she awoke it was nearing noontime. She yawned and looked to where her campfire used to be so that she may get her clothing. As she reached for her clothing her eyes focused to notice that her clothing had disappeared. She stared at the spot where he clothing once was and blinked a couple of times. She then looked around the cave and near the back she noticed a portable zip up dresser. She stood and stretched while yawning again. She reached her hand back and began scratching her ass and realized that her panties were missing as well.

The woman walked over to the dresser and unzipped it and looked inside to see an elegant Black dress with a pair of high heel shoes. She stared in amazement of how beautiful this dress looked. As her eyes reached the bottom of the dresser she noticed under garments, a guys muscle shirt and a pair of jeans with black leather boots. Next to the clothing was an envelope with a cold encrusted symbol in the center of it, the demons crest. She picked up the envelope and opened it to reveal the letter inside:

Dear Pursuer,
You are probably wondering why I snuck in during the night and didn’t kill you where you slept. For that answer you will have to come to the Apocalyptic Drink located on 5th avenue and Boxer Street in a town called Sancelian. I know that you will be skeptical at first but please do trust me I will not allow harm to come to you. If you haven’t already figured it out I am the demon that you have been chasing for some time now. Since I am rambling on and on I shall now tell you the reason that I have summoned you to my club to meet with me… I have fallen for you and I want to show you my sincerity.

Please come to me
Metradom
Demon King

She kept quiet as she ripped the letter into shreds and let it fall to the cave floor.

Later that night the woman was walking down 5th Avenue towards Boxer Street. The woman decided to wear the jeans and muscle shirt. As she walked she passed many buildings, some appeared to be offices of some kind. When she reached the corner of Boxer and 5th she say a bouncer checking a list of people then waving a person or two in. The line was very long it wrapped around the corner. In the line she could make out many demons, vampires, even half breads patiently waiting to get into the club, she also saw may of the same exit the club either drunk or lusting over a partner for the night. She wasn’t sure but it also appeared that some humans also were entering and exiting the club. The woman sighs and pulls back her long brown hair into a ponytail and walks across the street to the club. She looks around trying to sneak past the only bouncer she could see. When she gets near the steps up to the door a hand pulls her back a few feet and from behind her another bouncer appears. The bouncer examines her face then looks to the clipboard he had in his hands. He nods his ugly twisted face and lets her pass.

Inside was an atmosphere of relaxation with a hint of distrust between vampires and demons. To her right there was a large mirror with many drinks all around it and a bartender who was feverishly serving drinks to the patrons. To her left was an adjacent room with pool tables and dartboards. Next to the room was a staircase that led to another bar with many more tables with people drinking and chatting away without a care in the world. When she looked back to the bar she saw that the bartender was waving her over. She walks over and he points to a door at the end of the bar marked “Private.” She nods her thanks to the bartender and walks toward the door and saw a very large green demon standing next to the doorknob. As she neared the demon he opened the door for her. She smiled and nodded to him and walked it. The demon shut the door behind her and she heard it lock.

In this room there was a poker table that looks to have been used recently due to all of the cards and chips on the table. She also saw another door near the corner. When she took a step toward it she heard it unlock and laughter poured out of the room. Among all the laughter a certain male voice stood out and it was so soothing to her that she smiles a bit. After a few seconds a man emerged from the room leaving his company behind. The man wore a black business suite and a gray tie that is tucked into his suit jacket. He moves until he is standing no more that a couple of feet away from her. She looked at him, at his short brownish red hair and the dark red tint of his eyes and something about him made her knee’s feel like jelly.

He to stared at her and smiled “ you have come, good.” His voice was soothing and caused her to lust for his flesh but she maintained her composure. “The figure that you see before you is but an outer shell so that I may blend with society and run this club.” He explained this to her with ease but obviously he didn’t care because all he wanted was her. Her knees gave way and she collapsed into his arms and they held each other for several minuets.

He made her stand still as he slid down her and rested on his knees and pushed the woman back about a foot. He then reached into his jacket and procured a very ancient looking dagger, which he placed into her right hand. “Use this dagger and kill me, please! If you kill me all of us demons will disappear into the darkness of the night. And if you think about it that is why nobody in the order has been able to kill me.” He paused for a second “I am the Demon King” she stared at him with tears in her eyes, she was speechless and when she began to say something the man just shook his head and spoke in her place “please kill me because if I cant be with you I would rather be sent down into hell and don’t even think about quitting the order to be with me because I have seen what happens when people try and quit and I don’t want that for you so don’t think about it just stab me and send me to hell.”

The woman could no longer contain her tears as the dagger slid easily into his flesh and penetrated his heart. The demon began to disappear and fade from existence and before long he is gone. After he has fully gone the woman drops to her knees and begins to cry. Then she hears an evil laugh fill the room the same laugh as the demon she just killed, “you stupid woman I was sure you would see through my ruse” again that laugh fills her mind, “I am now the demon king and your order doesn’t stand a chance because now a thousand years of hell on earth shall begin and to thank you for your ignorance you shall be my first victim.” One last time she will have to hear that laugh before she is set on fire and burns to death without screaming or even flinching in pain.
© Copyright 2005 Justin M. (icefire_385 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1026636-Demon-Saga-4-Deception