*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1027809-Deleted-Scene
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1027809
Scene after Ginny's breakup with Dean (Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince)
Hermione pokerd her head into the fifth years' dormitory to see Ginny pacing.
"All right, Ginny?" she asked, tentativly.
"What do you think?" Ginny snapped, sitting down on her bed.
"I'm sorry it didn't work out..."
"If you think about it, it's almost been coming for ages... though I didn't want to." Ginny pulled a photograph of her and Dean after the Quidditch match out of her book and threw it in the garbage.
"You and Dean splitting, you mean?"
"Yes."
"Why do you say that?"
"I dunno. It sort of...fell apart." Hermione nodded. "You must be happy Ron chucked Lavendar." Hermione bit her lip.
"Why would that make me happy?"
"Oh, come off it, Hermione. This is me, not the boys. I know."
"Do you?" Hermione said, though it wasn't a question. "What do you think he saw in her?"
Ginny shrugged. "She was a bit of an idiot if you ask me. He could do better."
"So could you."
"What does that mean?" Hermione stared at her for a moment. "It doesn't matter. I've had enough of boys for the moment." Hermione got up to leave.
"Before you make that decision...give Harry a chance." Ginny raised both eyebrows at her as she left to go to her own dormitory.
© Copyright 2005 Hermione81 (ssalisch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1027809-Deleted-Scene