*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1030252-Rework-in-third-person
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1030252
Just took a section from the book and reworked in third person
Annie still needed to occasionally pinch herself to make sure she was really working the circuit. Even so, she didn’t get what the fuss was about when she saw fans crowding the gates and thrusting memorabilia into the face of a driver. The appeal and the sport of this business were understandable but she was amazed by the fanatics and the floozies. Women threw themselves at the drivers and offered themselves up just to get close to the fame. In the short time she had been tagging along, she had sensed a distinct force field around the drivers. This was fine with Annie since that is not what brought her here. Her passion was photography.

It was a reckless decision according to some people. Annie knew in her heart that if she did what she loved – that being photography – the money would follow. Why not photograph a sport she loved? That is why she decided to follow the Elite Series. She was a fan too but not a groupie.
© Copyright 2005 Sydni Watters (turtlbug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1030252-Rework-in-third-person