*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1030385-Lost-Forever
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #1030385
When a girl loses her will to live, after a horrific car crash
I woke up in the hospital and I saw my sister Mackena sitting next to my bed, and then I remembered, I remembered the car crash, Mackena said "Oh! Anna, your awake!" I however immediatly started to scream. Mackena calmed me down, and went to tell the nurse that I had woken up. While she was gone I had a flash back of the crash - I was driving, and mom was sitting next to me in the passangers sitting gently encouraging me ( She was teaching me how to drive ) When suddenly she yelled "Anna! Brake!" and than it all went black. As Mackena and a nurse entered, I fainted.

The next time I woke up it was dark outside. Thats when Mackena told me "We lost her Anna, we lost her forever." I sadly replied "Its my fault" and started crying hystercally. Mackena said "No, its not! There was a drunk driver..." she also started crying.

Two weeks later, I was released from the hospital, Mackena came into the hospital room her long, blonde hair still messy and her grey eyes frantic. She said "Anna, the police still haven't found dad, we'll have to go stay with Grandma." Our grandma was one of my favourite people and we hadn't seen our dad in 12 years so I didn't really care all that much. The truth is I didn't really care all that much about anyting.

Our grandma lived with our aunt. Our aunt was a marine biologist, so every day that horrible women made me go with her and watch the stupid dolphins, swim around. I mean c'mon I'm 16, like I have nothing better to do.

I was sick of it, without mom I just couldn't go on. So the next weekend I stole my aunts car and drove off a bridge. The next thing I remember was waking up in that stupid hospital. I was furious. Slowly, very slowly I pulled out my I.V. and I cut the line going to my breathing tube. That was it. My headstone says "Anna Marion Crown, Lost forver"


© Copyright 2005 ~Miss.Daae~ (missdaae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1030385-Lost-Forever