*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1031398-Angie-and-her-new-pup
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1031398
first attempt at a short story
There once was a young girl named Angie. She was six years old.

Today is her fifth birthday. Her parents gave her a tan puppy for her birthday.

Angie was so excited about her new puppy. She named him Brownie.

Brownie followed her everywhere she went.

Then one morning after Angie left for school, Brownie got lost on his way home.

Brownie was so scared. He didn't have a clue where he was.

Angie comes home from school and started to cry because she didn't see Brownie anywhere.

So her parents put her in the car and went to go look for him.

When they got to the end of the road, they saw a small tan fuzz ball beside the road.

Angie was so scared that Brownie was hurt, so she poked her little head out the window and called Brownie's name.

Brownie's little head popped up and that tail just started a wagging.

Angie was jumping for joy when she saw his furry little face.

They all went home happy. Angie fell asleep curled up on the floor beside Brownie.


THE END


By: Tina N. Thompson
© Copyright 2005 Tina N. Thompson (tina2005 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1031398-Angie-and-her-new-pup