*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1032647-Forbiddin-love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1032647
A breif, kinda heavy peice I just threw together about a guy I used to like.
I see you mocking me and laughing with your friends
Why do you make me feel this way?
I know that it is not your fault, it is just my messed up head!
You were nice to me, and I guess that has made me feel for you the way that I do.
It is hard though!
I cannot tell you how I feel, although im sure you already know.
But I cannot tell you because you will laugh at me
Because the idea that someone like you could feel for someone like me is just stupid!
Although some think that you do, I cannot see it.
She thinks you talk to me different, more gentle as if not to hurt me.
And she thinks you look at me the way a mother looks at a new born child,
With such love and devotion
She surely cannot be talking about you, you looking at me.
That is absurd!
Even if you did feel for me, our love is forbidden.
She is my friend and what happened was wrong.
I will never know the truth, and I do not want to, as the truth will hurt me either way.
Someone is lying and the thought of either, chills me to the bone.
I do like you, as im sure you can see.
But nothing can happen between us, even though I long for your touch.
© Copyright 2005 nightwoman (nightwoman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1032647-Forbiddin-love