*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1032697-Through-the-Eyes-of-a-Dreamer
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1032697
A Kerouac-esque play on words that I wrote. I think it's my best work.
I think of what's to come as I close my eyes, trying to hold back cries from all the lies and peacefully fly to a place where nothing is no more than everything that I already had and everything I wanted is nothing but everything he is. To a place where my dreams are reality and that reality is, for us, perfect and nothing can stop us and we do no wrong and no wrongs are done to us. To a place where when we sleep we are as together as we are when I dream, and when we open our eyes we're as together as we were when we went to sleep, and where past heartbreaks are healed and forgotten and demons are slain with the touch of the hand and a kiss of the lips. To a place where loneliness is destroyed and everything is as beautiful as the stars we lay under and the love we make and no one can stop us and we do no wrong and no wrongs are done to us for the hours of sleep I get at night before the sun beams onto my pillow where he once did lay and I realize that everything I wanted is everything he has and nothing I do can get it all back.
© Copyright 2005 CrimeofPassion3 (crimeofpassion at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1032697-Through-the-Eyes-of-a-Dreamer