*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1033089-My-vacation-Cruise
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Travel · #1033089
My Short then lengthened story of a cruiseI plan to take in the near future
~ Cruising ~

Just the thought of looking over the rail at the vast blue ocean just sends shivers of excitement through me, for that matter even just sitting on the deck chair staring awestruct out of the vast beautiful ocean where you can see nothing but blue skies and blue water.

Not to mention all of the wonderful activities being offered to all the guest on the Road to Cana Cruise, and probably all the cute guys & I mean that in a nice way (Laughing). I'm planning to make lot's of friends while on the cruise Men and woman alike, but mostly men my age especially any man who finds me atractive and I him.

Where I live there arn't that many young men my age that find me interesting ennough to want to court me. In fact I don't believe their are any young men at all.

So this cruise is actually a pretty good idea for me. It will give me a chance to really be alone with my thoughts and to have lots of time for prayer and reflection.

That is one of the most important things when looking for your future Husband. To be able to take the time to ask God questions and to talk to him as your best friend, because he really is your best friend, your Heavenly Best friend.
© Copyright 2005 snookey pooh (shirocko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1033089-My-vacation-Cruise