*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1034029-First-Experience-Part-Three
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1034029
Celeste and Jade's adventure in the park continues.
Jade slowly opened her eyes, and smiled at Celeste.

‘You enjoyed that, didn’t you?’

Celeste nodded.

‘I sure did,’ Jade said.

Once again, she lent forward, and kissed her friend. Their tongues met straight away this time, longing to caress one another, and it was a far longer, more passionate kiss. As they kissed, Jade reached forward, and put her hand’s onto Celeste’s chest, and softly felt her breasts through her blouse. They were larger and more developed than Jade’s, and although Celeste was often conscious that perhaps they were a little too large for her age, Jade loved them. She swiftly unbuttoned Celeste’s blouse, and pushed it from her shoulders. The flimsy material tumbled to the ground. Jade pulled away from the kiss, so that she could look at Celeste’s body. Celeste felt suddenly a little self-conscious of herself. What if Jade didn’t like it? What if she laughed at her? However, she had no need for such worries.

Her build was not quite as slim as Jade’s but she was no less beautiful. A white cotton bra held in her large breasts, and Jade reached her arms around behind Celeste’s back and undid the clasp. Realising she was nervous, Jade looked her reassuringly in the eyes, and pulled the straps of her bra down off her shoulders. Jade looked down at her friend. Her full breasts were moving quickly up and down with her increased heart-rate. Though Celeste was well-tanned in some areas from often being outdoors, her breasts were the milky-white colour of her natural skin tone, and her nipples were a little larger than Jade’s but not quite as dark in colour.

‘You’re body is so wonderful,’ Jade said softly. These words filled Celeste with such a feeling of happiness and reassurance, and restored her confidence.
Jade reached up, and placed her hands on Celeste’s breasts. The feeling sent shivers running through Celeste’s body. Jade began caressing them, and running her thumbs over Celeste’s nipples as Celeste had done to her. Celeste had never known before just how sensitive her nipples could be. Yet Jade’s slightest touch was giving her an intense, sweet pleasure, a little like the one she had felt between her legs the previous evening.

‘Is that good?’ Jade asked inquisitively, and a little uncertainly.

Celeste nodded. ‘Oh yes,’ she said, slightly breathlessly.

Jade smiled her beautiful smile. ‘Good,’ she said. ‘It makes me feel good to touch you. It’s all tingly between my legs,’ she said.

‘Me too,’ Celeste admitted.

Jade boldly lowered her head and wrapped her lips around Celeste’s nipple.

‘Oh!’ Celeste said in surprise. She had thought Jade’s hands felt nice, but this was a whole new sensation.

For a few minutes Jade explored Celeste’s breast with both her hands and her tongue. But now the girls were starting to want more. Jade lifted her head, and smiled at Celeste, before putting her arms around her friends neck, and pulling her closer to her again so that they could kiss. Jade pulled Celeste so close this time though that as their lips pressed against one another, so did their bodies. Celeste loved the feeling of her bare skin pressing up against Jade’s, and she felt their nipples touching one another, softly rubbing against one another in a way that stimulated both girls.

Jade pulled back from the kiss and for a moment gazed into Celeste’s hazel eyes. Then she gently pushed Celeste’s shoulders down onto the ground, so that her friend was lying out on the grass before her. Celeste was wearing denim shorts, and Jade reached down and unbuttoned them. Celeste helped her to pull them off her body, so that now all that both girl were wearing were their panties.

Jade was very hesitant now. If she did what she wanted to do next, there really was no going back. It was like she was crossing some invisible line between them. But her desires, her longing for Celeste took her over, and she reached out for her panties. Slowly, she pulled them downwards and they had soon joined the rest of the girls’ clothing on the ground.

Celeste’s heart was racing almost out of control. She couldn’t believe she was lying on the grass, in the sweet summer air, looking up at the blue sky, totally naked, and almost naked Jade removing her panties beside her.

When Jade was completely naked, she lay down beside Celeste, but on her side, so she could lean over and press her lips against her friends for a moment. It was only a small kiss though, because she wanted to look down at her completely naked friend. Her eyes travelled over Celeste’s large breasts, down her toned stomach, to her dark bush of pubic hair. Jade felt her own heart beginning to beat faster, and bit her lip with excitement.

Celeste’s whole body was now trembling. She was awash with so many emotions, fear, anticipation, excitement, but most of all lust. Jade rested her hand for a moment on one of Celeste’s breasts, sensually, almost leisurely caressing her nipple with her fingertips. Then, she slowly started running her hand down Celeste’s body, making a trail down her stomach. Her fingers ran through Celeste’s pubic hair, and down between her legs, which Celeste willingly parted for her. Celeste shivered with excitement.

‘You’re so wet,’ Jade said, running two fingers slowly up and down between the lips of Celeste’s pussy. Celeste blushed. ‘I like that,’ Jade said quickly. ‘I am too. It shows that you’re feeling just like I am.’

Celeste let out a small moan as Jade’s wandering finger moved onto her clit. It felt ten times more sensitive than it had done last night. Jade’s slightest touch sent jolts of sheer pleasure running through her.

‘Does that feel good?’ Jade asked, as her index finger started rubbing Celeste’s clit, imitating the way she touched her own.

‘Oh yeah,’ Celeste said. ‘That feels really good.’ Her lips were slightly parted now, her breath coming out raggedly. For the first time, she decided to do something bold. She wanted to give the same pleasure back to Jade. And she wanted to experience what Jade was experiencing, touching the most intimate place of her best friend. One hand was resting on the ground right beside Jade’s nude figure, and all she needed to do was reach out and she was touching her.
© Copyright 2005 Mistress Nine (mistress_nine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1034029-First-Experience-Part-Three