*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1034475-QuestionsAnswers
Rated: 18+ · Other · War · #1034475
It is about today's leaded people,and their lives.
What is to be a soldier? why people think soldiers are the same ordinary people like anybody else?Why those mothers didn't cry at that time when their sons begun to join the army?We know why they cry now.
They didn't cry because they were proud their sons,this time they are feel,and realized the differences between,being proud,with having a son,and being proud without him.
People are tired,and sick about hurricanes,they expected faster help from the government,PEOPLE ARE NOT SAFE on the Earth today either,like a thousand years ago.Wherever is your location,and however you feel in safe.
The people WANTS,and EXPECT.The next step supposed to be,when a hurricane comes,people will go outside and give order to the nature,because they do not WANT the hurricane.They are mislead,in our century,we have got a lot of new modern thing.People think we have the solution for anything.But let me ask just one question:What are these people expect if one day we may got a real global threat,like a killing virus,and the smart people,the governments,nations may are not be able to stop that virus,and everybody dies.What are these people going to expect than,what will they WANTS then?They always want answers,and they want help.
I remember when Hurricane Katrina came,and the Cnn published the recorded 911 emergency calls
Situation: Katrina made landfall,nobody is able to go outside at this time,i mean NOBODY ,it could be police officer,firefighter.They got a phone call,a lady called them,call for help,because she stayed there,because she didn't care about the mandatory evacuation,all of those warnings,SHE EXPECTED if Katrina will really be that serious,she just call the 911 and she should be in safe hands...and What happened? The Lady just said from the other line of the phone: Sorry we can not help at this time,TRY TO DO WHAT YOU SUPPOSED TO DO SAVE YOUR LIFE!!!
Anybody remember something like this? So people gave the trust,they gave their life up,just because they are think they are in the Safest place on the Earth,and they are pay taxes,so they can get what they Wants...
These people can not take bad things anymore,the problem is just i do not know anybody who can promise things like they Wants,and Expects.
And that time when things happens like the war,hurricanes,tornados,eartquakes...they feel like somebody cheated them,and they start to looking for the responses,and they feel satisfied when they will got what they wants...
My father always told me when i "wanted" something: "Son!How about if you use 'would like' instead 'want'..." Do you feel the difference? -I would like to drink a coffee or
-I want a coffee.
it makes sense.and it made serious differences in the lives of these people...
I think when people will ready to save theirselves,and their lives,and people will ready to respect each other,they will be the first step on that ladder,what is i called safe community,what is not exactly we have today in this modern World,but we had a 1000 years ago,somehow.Today we have a lot of new thing,those are make ourselves so "unique" and people thinking about people a 1000 years ago like they were animals,what we are now? Same people like those,just today with more knowlidge,and big dreams.Those were live in the real life,these are in the made life.And this life : How to live,what you were,what to do,where to go,was made and begun a good something,but somehow this thing injured,and not so many people can realize this,and those who are see problems about this should walk on this way too...Feature?
© Copyright 2005 Yohidge (yohidge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1034475-QuestionsAnswers