*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1034512-My-time-spent-on-walmart
by C Rus
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Action/Adventure · #1034512
do you like walmart...do you hate walmart, read this, youll love it either way.
My wal-mart philosophy.

Do you shop at wal mart…O, like most people you do. I’m sorry. Wal mart is possibly one of the worst stores ever. Walmart isn’t a store in my book. It is a gathering place for every failed race that resides in the US. Every damn time you go there what do you get? Masses of obnoxious people who don’t speak English blocking the isles. That’s all there is to it. The lower class buying crappy clothes that fall apart, a wide array of crappy food, meat that is pumped full of water to hike prices…and that goddamn smiley face every-fucking-where.

I hate the smiley face….with a passion.

IS ANYONE HAPPY WHEN IN A WALMART?
If you are not suffering from any chronic brain disease that makes you happy when your frustrated, surrouned by smelly people, in a hurry, and hungry, then your answer is no.

So get rid of the damn smiley face, that shit doesn’t work.

Better yet, give him a really mean looking weapon,
like a wallet spear, spearing your pocketbook every time you pick up something that the Mr. Smiley rollback sign makes you think your getting a great deal on, when really it’s a cheap piece of crap that wont last more than a week. Talk about wasting your hard earned dollar… because everyone in there works really really hard for their money, because none of them are Caucasian.
If you’ve ever noticed…wherever there is a town of more than 3000 people…there is a walmart. Walmart…dedicated to bringing cheap shit to the whole US…seriously im waiting for the walmart network to exceed that of every cellphone carrier in the country, and please believe, it will happen.
Walmart is the Microsoft of the grocery/get everything you need store world. There will be a paper on why Microsoft sucks, why bill gates is a massive tool, and the parallels of walmart and Microsoft, but that will come at a later date. Popping up everywhere, shoving other businesses out of the area in malicious ways, and runining small town economics is an everyday thing for walmart. Major controversy arose when the first walmart in Chicago city limits was constructed. The news of a walmart in their hood forced many ma and pa shops to close befor the store even opened. And H. Lee. Scott, the ceo and mr prez of walmart, also a bastard, tried to pass the new warehouse of shit as a great step for the city and a service to all its residents. Sorry, noones buying it shithead.
I dare anyone who thinks walmart is a good store to google this…walmart lawsuit…If you still like walmart after you read every lawsuit against walmart(odds are you wont be alive to like walmart after reading them ALL)(too bad you cant buy a casket and a family plot at walmart)…(damn I think I just gave them a new product line) then you have a major malfunction that is probably similar to one of the 1000s of malfunctions in Microsoft Windows anything.
One common topic of these lawsuits is the failure to pay employees their full wages. One account of this involves a group of former and current walmart employees from the DC and New York areas. The lawsuit provides detailed accounts of grossly understaffed and overworked Walmarts in the area expecting ridiculous amounts of work to be completed in plainly insufficient amounts of time, workers forced to work through lunch and rest breaks, workers obligated to stay and work off the clock(un-paid time) till assignments are completed, and refusals to pay overtime hour wages.
There are countless other lawsuits of countless topics filed against walmart corporation. Some of which involve the unequal pay of men and women, wages that are at or below the poverty line, deceptive advertising, employees not covered by health insurance by walmart, environmental impact of walmarts, and many many many many many many many many many others.
Another thing I fucking hate are self checkout lanes…they don’t make shit faster, no matter what they tell you. And who in their right mind would want to do all the work of finding the UPC code and then scanning each and every item you just had to wrestle from 100s of people you don’t know or want to smell but had too, when you can have sum underpaid fuck do it for you. I don’t get it, I hope you don’t either.
Those sent from hell machines are the most confusing motherfucking things around. First, you have to pick your language that you want your self-checkout headache to talk to you in. Then can you just simply scan all your stuff, pay and be on your way? NO, that would be to easy. Everthing has to be scanned, then placed in a bag to be registered by the scale underneath the bag... which malfunctions more than every know copy of Windows XP, legitimate and bootlegged. So you have to scan it, wait, listen to a robot voice to tell you to place your item in the bag…wait…and repeat. Not to mention there is a long list of reasons that an associate, not an underpaid one though, possibly the only one that isn’t underpaid and overworked, has to come and override the machine, which involves a very long wait.
This shit is pissin me off, I hate walmart, but goddamn it, despite all this shit, walmart still makes millions of dollars every year, those fucking geniuses….



that fucking smiley works…it really works…
© Copyright 2005 C Rus (sir_c_rus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1034512-My-time-spent-on-walmart