*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1035266-NO-ONE-ELSE
Rated: 13+ · Article · Inspirational · #1035266
Ever wondered how some people make it in life although they never had.....
I really can’t take this anymore. How come he had that job when I had really fought for it with all of my wit and cunning? My ambition, is a waste and I better start developing new goals. This is what goes on each and every minute of our life. We just give up when we are over taken by suprise. We give up when people we less expected accomplish our long term and cherished aims. Some people go through neglect by family members; they are mocked and even seen as insane just because they stick to their aims. How long can we stick to such judgment. The number of times the inventors tried before succeeding. And we loose hope by the sight of the first obstacle we come across which probably might be a stepping stone for another person. The energy it takes to hang unto the past in prevents most people from having a new future. I keep asking myself the same question each day. Those who had climbed the ladder of success never had it easy if we are to listen to the challenges that they faced, and the moments that they had wanted to give up. And its only amazing to realize what kept them moving on. Its the power within, that made them think of attaining their aim. Think of impossibilities and dreams are shartered, aims flawed but let someone shout the word its possible! And opportunities spring up from no where and thus help you accomplish your aims.
How happy we all seem when we develop new goals or aims. We inform all our friends our relatives but when we give up on them no body hear of it. The common thing with all human beings is our ability to make choices. So as you give up on this goal because of the obstacle you are facing which when analyzed critically can be turned into a stepping stone, bear in mind that time is never our friend.
Start a story today “story” that entails your dreams, your aims and make sure, that story is completed on the same note that it was. I had a dream and I accomplished it with the help of the obstacles that I managed to turn into stepping-stones.
© Copyright 2005 dazkabans (danelifai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1035266-NO-ONE-ELSE