*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1035439-Stop-hitting-her
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Drama · #1035439
My stepdad still hitting my mom
Tonight I sit and wonder about my mother. I am 26 years old and feel like I still have to protect her.
My stepfather used to beat her up all the time when I was younger. He hasn't hit her in 10 years and then one night 2 weeks ago I came home to find the cops there arressting him. Yet she takes him back again.
I moved away 2 days ago and i am so worried. They are moving in December and my sister and neice are going with them. My sis was too young to remember what I remember. And its her real father so its different for the both of us.I am just concerned and I dont want my neice growing up in the same environment I did.
Well I have to go on living my life.I have alot of work I need to do on myself. But I just wanted to express this feeling I am feeling right now. Anger and confusion on why would she take him back,again,after all these years!
© Copyright 2005 hns0308 (hns0308 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1035439-Stop-hitting-her