*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1035661-YOUR-STORY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Article · Inspirational · #1035661
Giving up is always easy but try ....
Nobody, nobody and i mean nobody who is a proud owner of a successful story had it easy. Just imagine the pain and hardships that these people went through, if only you have the time to listen to their stories. Some used complicated means which we might call earthly miracles to reach their destination in the academic stream and the funniest aspect of it all is that we all forget their sufferings and enjoy their hard earned reputation.
If i haven't learnt anything in this boring life of mine, there is this that i can only count on and if given the chance to speak at any gathering well it sure will be be this"it is never easy to achieve your aims". No matter how easy your aim might seem to you, no matter how near it might be within your reach, as long as it is an aim, you will certainly come across obstacles, flaws that you haven't realized, disappointments and above all the lack of support from loved ones. The I TOLD YOU SO'S , the curses earned from people , in it all give you reasons without doubt that you should give up.

There is something common with all human beings and that is the right to choose any aim, so go on ahead and give up. Time is never your` friend any way and it will be best to keep that inmind.This time like all times is the best if we but know what to do with it. Just when it seems that all hope is gone,whenit feels like even the gates to hell are closed on you,how much more heaven, this is the best time to strike.If the doors to success are closed, do not give up , try the windows and you certainly wont regret trying.It is true that there are times that you do have to give up but then why give up? Who then should accomplish that aim for you? So that you can sit somewhere and claim that its just a stolen glory from you! Just make some adjustments, do not change your aims or ambitions, for if you do not fail how then can you gain triumph over all your difficlties, if you do not stand for war, how do you gain victory and if you do not sacrifice , how then do you gain your freedom? When you fail,get up and try again nfor it is only through your failure can you gain experience. If you cant stand failure, how is your story going to be? Is it going to b motivating,inspirational or one of the stories that you forget immediately after the narrator finishes? In anycase, time is never your friend, for if you choose to change your aim just because you ar facing so many problems then you have all the blessing that i have piled up since birth.
So how is it going to be, a nice story with a lot of setbacks that were seen as opportunities or a story with a minute obstacle that was seen as a good reason to give up? Just make the right decision and that decision is the first one you had when starting the journey towards your aims. Never give up.
All stories have an end but not all ends are equal or the same. How are you going to begin and end your story? You will definately consider the tinniest achievement towards your aim as no improvement but then ,"everybody aims at achieveing something big but forgets tha this world is made up of small things. Yes!You know what? There is nothing wrong with building castles in the air for that is where it belongs. The only thing that needs to be done is to put the foundations under it and that in reality is not easy.
Start narrating your story right now to anyone you come across and just make sure in a decade or less to come you complete it by just loking at the beginning of your story.
Good luck.
© Copyright 2005 dazkabans (danelifai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1035661-YOUR-STORY