*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1035824-Articles-for-the-paper
by C Rus
Rated: E · Article · Biographical · #1035824
since i cant make a folder, they all go here
Creative writing

What can creative writing do for you? Chances are it could do a great deal. Writing is an outlet for thoughts and ideas, feelings and emotions, and any other crazy stuff in ones head. Whatever the feeling, it can be expressed on a page if just the right words can be found. Try it one day, sit down and just put anything on the page, brainstorm and copy down whatever thoughts you think, and develop a flow of words. Each person has their own unique style of writing and has the ability to express it in literature. Poems, articles, stories long and short, songs, raps, or any other type of freelance way anyone can think. Simply jot down what’s in your cranium and it could have the potential to entertain the masses.
Everything from philosophy to mathematics, romance novels to newspapers, the latest chart topping song and that thick junior history book, all of these things are written in a different style, but required someone to take time, sit down, and put ideas from mind to manuscript. The newly launched IC newspaper program is a great outlet and showcase for anyone interested in writing. The made by students, for the students paper is set up to be just that. Hours of work were put in for the entertainment of everyone. So, do as Uncle Sam says…. (a picture of uncle sam that say I WANT YOU....TO ENJOY goes here)
================================================

© Copyright 2005 C Rus (sir_c_rus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1035824-Articles-for-the-paper