*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1036054-Handphone-Shop
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1036054
This is a sexual fantasy story about a girl's handphone shopping experience.
The shop was small and well-kept, with rows of phones displayed on shelves. The shopkeeper, a tall man in his early 30s, greeted me politely: "Good afternoon, miss. Can I help you?"

I smiled at him and said, "I need a new phone. I'll just look around if you don't mind..." He shook his head and gestured to the shelves of phones.

I started browsing at my own leisure. The phones seemed to be pretty expensive compared to other shops I'd seen before this. I was just preparing to leave when the shopkeeper grabbed me from behind. I tried to scream but he pushed a foul-smelling cloth against my face, choking me. I saw stars, then... nothing.

I woke up to find myself lying face-up, in a dimly-lit room. To my horror, I discovered that I had been stripped to my bra and panties, and that my wrists and ankles were bound to some kind of bed. All around me were shelves... filled with dildos, vibrators and handcuffs. The phone shop was actually a cover-up for a sex shop!

"Lovely, lovely, lovely." The shopkeeper was standing over me. "You've got a great figure, cutie..."

"What do you want? Let me go!" I shouted.

"Be quiet." He bent down over me, holding a large piece of black duct tape in his hands. He pressed the tape over my mouth and stepped back to admire his handiwork, like a spider gloating over a trapped fly.

Bending down again, he expertly unhooked my bra, then proceeded to run his hands over my bare breasts. "Big and firm, they are," he said, almost to himself. He then played with my nipples, one in both hands. I'm being raped, I thought. I turned my head away, and as I did so, I felt his tongue on my nipples, licking them one by one. Oh God, please, no... He was biting softly on them now with his teeth, first one, then the other. Even against my will, I felt my nipples hardening.

I turned my head back, to see him pulling down my panties. My cheeks grew hot. He stopped for a few seconds, admiring my privates, then started to run his hands along the line of my crack. A spasm of pleasure ran down my spine. One of his fingers was now inside me, probing deeper.

"Oo, nice and tight..."

Wrists and ankles bound, I was helpless against his ravages. I watched as he pried open my clit with both hands and started licking my pussy. All the time, I was growing warm and wet down there, and I felt frustrated when he suddenly stopped.

"Now I'm going to introduce you to some of my friends," he said, pulling my panties back up. He left, and returned a minute later with a white vibrator, which he pressed against my panties. I moaned with pleasure, tension building up once more. God, let me cum, please...

"You're certainly enjoying this, huh?" he said as he removed the vibrator. Using two fingers, he gently stroked the surface of my panties. "Dripping wet already... you know what? I think you're ready for round two."

Pulling down my panties again, he inserted a purple motorized dildo into my moist pussy. I writhed with pleasure, my moans getting louder and louder as the thing went round and round inside, stimulating me... He pressed the white vibrator against the top of my clit again and I almost went berserk, straining against my bonds, trying to break free... Without warning, spasms seized my body. My pussy tightened as I came, my juices flowing over the dildo inside.

With one hand, he undid his fly, keeping the vibrator on my clit with the other. Taking out his fully erect dick, he tore my gag away. I looked at him weakly. Bending down over my limp form, he pushed his dick into my mouth. Instinctively, I started to suck.

"Yeah, that's a good girl... Give it to me..." The dildo still turning inside my pussy, I continued to suck his dick until he came, squirting loads of sperm down my throat. I choked, unprepared for it. As he withdrew his dick, my pussy spasmed as I came a second time, warm and wet...

"Enjoy yourself?" he asked, looking at me. A moment of fear hit me. What was he going to do to me now that he had had his fun? I was still naked and tied to his bed. Would he sell me into white slavery?

"Your clothes are over there, in the corner," he said, untying me and helping me up from the bed. I felt weak all over. As I started dressing, I hoped mum wouldn't notice my cum-soaked panties before I got a chance to bathe.

As he showed me the door, he said, "I hope you enjoyed your shopping experience here..." I smiled at him and said, "I'll come again."
© Copyright 2005 stacygal (dark_lady_123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1036054-Handphone-Shop