*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1036228-Yoraen-Kronicle
by Yorae
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1036228
First chapter of my story. Please read!
Hey this is the first chapter of my (what will hopefuly one day be) book. if ye can't be arsed reading it( please please please do!). Enjoy.
Holla'atcha boy,

Yoraen Chronicles
Richard George Mooney
The Nea-Tragalus Siege

1-Plummet

A massive city scape was there in the yonder below the clouds. Rixard looked down through the plane’s hatch. A daunting framework of buildings lay 50 thousand ft below him. Time to soar.

“Rixard, xan, are you ready?” Commandant Vincent asked Yorae, patting him on the back.
“Yes I am” said Rixard, acknowledging his superior’s question. Vincent continued.
“Right Rixard your soubriquet for this mission will be your usual, Yo..”
“Yorae” Rixard interrupted smiling.
“Yes” Vincent said anxiously.
He continued.
“The Daemon situation in Nea-tragalus has gotten out of Strike Force’s Control. Daemon forces stormed the city centre chambers and are holding civilians hostage. They wiped out the chamber’s sentries and are now in complete control of the city by means of the chamber control panel.”

“Full scale terror electrical shut-down” Yorae said.
“Exactly.” Nodded Vincent. The commandant walked towards the window in the centre of the plane, his back turned to Yorae.

“Dragon Chief Yaksa Rixard ‘Yorae’ ” Vincent said.
“This will be a mass-destruction-rescue mission.”
“M.D.R…” yorae sighed to himself.
“After breaching the chambers via plummet, you are to confront each of the enemies directly and eradicate every one of them. By any means necessary.” Vincent turned from the window and faced Yorae.
“You are then to rescue every hostage and restore order to the city.”
“Let me guess” Yorae said.

“By any means necessary” they said in unison.
The Commandant smiled, then continued.
“You will ultra free fall from this plane for fifty thousand feet and will land at the drop zone in the Nea-Tragalus city centre, approximately 2 and half miles from the MDR target area.”
He walked briskly towards the cockpit, turned the door handle and said.
“Shall we commence the operation then Elitionnaire?”

Yorae looked to the heavens above the sky and said grinning. “But off course Commandant.”
Vincent nodded and confirmed the operation was underway.
Yorae got up from his seat and went to put on his black custom made Elitionnaire gear.

Vincent handed it to him and said. “A suit made of a 3mm wide uber protective titanium mesh fibre. Wore securely around the body, it provides protection for almost up to any kind of danger. Firefights, extreme heat, nuclear radiation, sub zero temperatures, dangerous close proximity encounters. It’s literally fool proof protection. It reacts to your body, so how you feel physically, reflects the current state of the suit. If you are sick, it will weaken, if you are well, you will be almost invincible to normal enemies.”

“Gotta keep my chin up then.” Yorae said smirking.
“Yes” the commandant replied.
“However Yorae, even without the suit you are still a frighteningly awesome opponent. From your DNA, to your strength, to your natural superior battle abilities. Our MED team still can’t figure out where you came from.” Yorae said.
“That’s why I am the only Elitionnaire in the Strike Force Dragon Contingent with his own rank of Yorae.”
“Yes..” Vincent said raising an eyebrow at Yorae’s modesty.
“If you don’t mind me saying commandant, my origin and past are a matter of discussion for another time. Let’s get on with the mission.”
“Yes Yorae, off course” Vincent retorted.

“Your first objective is to land undamaged. As simple as that. Now that the mission is underway we’ll talk through mind sync.”
The hatch began to open. Like the opening of a great blue whale’s mouth, it lowered to reveal an indigo downcast sky. The city twinkled below like a sandbox of diamonds. Yorae stepped up to begin his run up to the edge of the hatch. The run up to the hatch was about 20 metres. He put on his sapphire goggles and glanced to Vincent.
“Godspeed old friend”.
Yorae darted up the runway and launched himself forward with both feet at the end of the hatch.
“Come back alive.”

The words of Vincent echoed in his head. 45, 000 feet his watch said. As he fell through the sky, the clouds passed up the side of him, whooshing over his body. He couldn’t see anything at first but then, as the clouds began to clear, he could see it all. Nea-Tragalus in all it’s glory. A thousand pitch-black abodes. A lightless metropolis. The g-force rapped his face on the way down. He put his body into a pole vault position, rocketing like a bullet towards the earth. He was dropping at almost a thousand feet per second. As he approached 10 thousand feet he somersaulted into brace position. With his body now at a 45 degree angle towards the ground he was at the last stage of plummet. Bracing for the impact he gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. He hurtled into the ground. He drove his feet into the shattering concrete, burrowing an enclave in the road. Sewage pipes burst at his sides. Deeper and deeper he went into the Nea-Tragalus subterranean. He finally stopped. He got up and looked around.

“Yorae you are 100 ft below the surface of Nea Tragalus. Even below the sewers. ” said Vincent.
“I am sure you will have no problem in getting to the surface. I will brief you further when you reach it.”
“No problem whatsoever” Yorae said leering. With that Yorae bent down on one knee, flung his head backwards and looked up the Midnight sky above the surface. He then jumped and thrust himself upwards. The subsequent energy emitted from the jump caused the burrow to collapse upon itself. Smoke and dust had resulted from the cave in and followed Yorae to the surface. He leaped out the burrow, landed and stood for a second to regain his composure.
“What a site” he thought to himself. “Deserted and lifeless. Earth’s most powerful city in a complete black out.” He paused and looked to the moon.
“Terror, panic, fear and anarchy. All disciples of the daemon being. Feeding of human trepidation”
The air turned cold and Yorae turned around, bewildred by the sudden change in climate. He started seeing eyes in the darkness. White ones with red and yellow lizard-like pupils. They drifted around the urban surroundings. More and more started to appear until everywhere he turned, he could see these arctic eyes.

“Yorae……a yorae is here among our master’s divine presence.” a peculiar voice moaned.
“ A yorae!” a grating voice whailed.
“Yes a Yorae..” a cold voice said in a freezing whisper.
Yorae positioned himself into a combative stance, with his fists at the ready. He then heard humming in his head.
It was Vincent.
“Yorae you are surrounded by enemy Daemon mal-seekers. We estimate you are out numbered by almost 60 to one. They aren’t ghosts, they are just mortal like me and……well you….” He said with doubt.
“Yorae maltreat the mal-seekers in the most illest of fashions”
“ A demon is what you are Yorae!” one voice whailed.
“We must exorcise the demon, brothers!” another voice bawled.

The white eyes were getting closer. Yorae clenched his fists readying for an attack. Out of no where a man dressed in black came charging at him. Yorae turned but was to slow to react. The large man had him in a bear hug. Their eyes met and Yorae felt sudden sense of evil emptiness. Yorae couldn’t break free. The man spat in his face and said.

“You will be Exorcised Demon.” His grip squeezed tighter. The emptiness was eating away at his consciousness.
“Yes come to the black hole, Haven.” The man grotesquely licked the side of Yorae’s face. The man squeezed tighter.
“Ahhhh!”Yorae cried in pain. He wasn’t sure if the Darkness he was seeing was the emptiness or reality.
“Wail demon wail! Repent Daemon for your sins!” He constricted Yorae’s back further. Yorae arched in pain.
“You will be Exorcised Demon if it is the last thing I do.”
“This guys incredibly strong” Yorae thought to himself through the pain.

“Yes he is indeed” Vincent interrupted his thought. “He is a head Daemon Exorcist priest and Yoraes are what they devote their lives to eradicating.”
“Great” thought Yorae.
Crack. “Ahhhh!” Yorae wailed again The man smiled through the blacks of his rotted teeth.
“You are stronger however Yorae.” Vincent said.
“Now stop fooling around and eradicate those Daemon scum!”
“Yes sir.” Yorae thought. W
ith that Yorae tilted his head forwards and grinned at the Daemon Exorcist. He head butted him and and caved in the front of his nose. Yorae roared and waves of yellow energy exploded from his body blowing back the daemon priest and the other close by daemon forces. Yorae landed on his feet, his eyes glowing yellow.

He said leering
“You Daemon scum, you thought you had me there. I was just toying with you.”
“Gah!” slobbered the Daemon priest taken a back by the awesome display of power.
“Fellow Daemon let us band together and exorcize this demon from this place of divine worship!”
He was still surrounded. They moved in slowly to attack Yorae. They were ready to attack all at once. Yorae smiled.
“I will eradicate every last one of you and then murder the evil you call God.”
“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” In unison, every Daemon hollered an infuriating and deathening shriek.
“Grrrrrr” Yorae growled in reply, standing like a cornered fox.
And in one fell swoop sixty daemon mal-seekers dawned upon Yorae like the Red Sea of Africa.
He was warring with malice in an aquatic of Evil.
© Copyright 2005 Yorae (yorae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1036228-Yoraen-Kronicle