*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1036476-Raccoon-City-Trapped
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #1036476
A story of a group of survivors trapped in Raccoon City. Escape, fight or die?
This is my first try at a story. So am sorry if it's awful. This story has Violence in. You have been warned.

Solidsnake sat on his hotel bed looking out at Raccoon City. It was dark some clouds slowly drifting over the city. Very few lights in the houses nearby was on. This holiday had been the worst ever. His parents had sent him and his best friend Andrew over from England for his 21st birthday. They had only been in Raccoon city a day when they found out about the murders that had been taking place. They where only five days into their two weeks holiday now and Andrew was already gone. As a single tear rolls down Solid's cheek. Solidsnake sat there holding a Beretta he had got from the gun store two blocks away. His dad had told him to buy it to protect himself. He slowly tapped his beretta on his blue jeans. His white T shirt clean and his brown leather jacket keeping him warm. As solidsnake walked to the window he could in the distance see the shell of a burning car. The glow from the lamp on the bed side table casting a orange glow on the whole room. Solidsnake heads to the door knowing he has to get out the city. As he opens the door he takes one last look at the body lieing in the bed covered with a white sheet. There is blood all over the head of it. Solidsnake shuts the hotel room door putting the hallway into darkness the only light from the moon coming through the window to his left. Solidsnake turns to the right Beretta in hand. There is someone standing two doors down from his room. The person is all in black wearing black combats a black jumper with black boots. He is holding a shotgun and has his back to solidsnake. As snake walks to the man a board creecks under his foot and the man turns aiming the shotgun at Solidsnake.

SOLIDSNAKE: Hey don't shoot.

The man lowers his shotgun. Just as a door opens and a man walks out. The man is wearing army uniform and carrying a M16. He aims his weapon at both solidsnake and the other man.

FORESTSPYER: Am Lt Forestspyer. Have you two men been bitten?
SOLIDSNAKE: No i haven't.
REFAN2: No me neither.
FORESTSPYER: Ok i suggest we try and get out of the city the 3 of us i was just about to head out looking for anyone else. What do you say?
SOLIDSNAKE: Am in the name's solidsnake. I want to get as far away from this city as possiable.
REFAN2: Lead the way.

Forestspyer heads out with a back pack on army issue. REfan2 and solidsnake follow closely behind. They walk down the black hallway scanning what they can see for movement. They head down to the second floor. As Forestspyer is about to head down the next set of stairs solidsnake spots a glit at the end of the hallway from the moonlight pouring in from the window. He looks more closely spotting two crouching figures in the hallway.

SOLIDSNAKE: Wait someone is there.

One of the figures stands up into the moonlight. A woman wearing a uniform from J''s bar. Solidsnake had been to the place twice for a drink in the last few days. The woman shouts.

AQUA: Don't shoot. Please help us.

The three men walk down as the other person stands up it's another woman in a cream pants suit with matching cream boots. She is holding in her hand a 9mm handgun. The woman steps forward.

XBUNNYXCAVADINA: So your not zombies then.
REFAN2: Do we look like ones?
XBUNNYXCAVADINA smiles) Am Xbunny and this is Aqua. And you are?
REFAN2: Am Refan2 and this is Solidsnake and that guy is Forestspyer.
AQUA: Where are you going?
FORESTSPYER: We are going to get out the city. You should come with us you will be safer.

From outside the window there is one lone moan of a zombie followed by another and another then moaning and wailing is coming from the street as Forest heads to the window to look out. He see's about 20 to 25 zombies outside all shuffling round searching roaming for their next meal.

AQUA: I think we should get out of the city.

Forest looks out the window nodding. He turns back to the group.

FORESTSPYER: Lets get out of here. Everyone follow me.

They are head for the stairs to the first floor Forestspyer leading the way with Solidsnake at the back.
© Copyright 2005 james wright (solidsnake57 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1036476-Raccoon-City-Trapped