*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1039526-Sneak
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Drama · #1039526
this is a recollection of a menagerie of memories
Got a lot of frustrations ...another day comes... another pissy customer... another kick in the face "you are not good enough"... so I put another hole in my face... and I made another scar... and I drove for miles just to see how you are. But... I was invisible... I forgot to breathe... I fell asleep at the wheel and my car fell apart at the seams... I walked home through the shadows...guided by the moon...and that is where I see you...calling me into the peaceful quiet...guarding me with your aggression. Even as my sobs get heavier...you've let me scream out my emotional garbage... and held me until I stopped hyperventilating... and when I was stable in every sense... when I felt incredibly sound and ready for anything to happen.... when I was finally "happy"... you walked away with these last words "I never loved you" and I shatter.
© Copyright 2005 aRosewithin (brainchild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1039526-Sneak