*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1040353-emotional-scars
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1040353
people have been picked on or has lost someone can understand this.
If I had the the chance to start over I would.
People spread roumors, laugh at me, sometimes call me names.
Me and thousands of others have learned people can be rude & cruel.
I know there is others like me born with a trait only Jesus can comprehend.
Why people bully people like me around, I don't know.
Ever since last year things have gotten better except for the occasional outbrust.
If only the bullys could see the emotional scars it leaves in us.

If they could see the scars it leaves on us. Sometimes these scars still ache, bringing back memories of a past that I wish I could forget. What I don't get is why people that are supposed to be your friends turn their backs on you and then treat you like the scum of the earth.
Only if your so called friends could see your and other emotional scars.

Phsyical scars can be seen & you forget all about it, but with emotional scars you can never forget the agony of the pain and misery it causes you. Like Hester Pynne, the pain of the past will haunt you why I don't know.

Every day on the news you hear someone's been killed or has died.
It hurts me to hear that, I know the family of that person must be emotional scared.
How I know is because I have lost plenty of friends & love ones.
Emotional scars hurt a lot, but you must learn to pickup the pieces and start again.
I know because I had to.

© Copyright 2005 drobertson (drobertson142 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1040353-emotional-scars