*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1041160-TRSs-Profile
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1041160
I did this only because I am still not brave enough to post any of my stories here.
TRS's Profile

Full name: Tala Randi Sapphlynn
Age: Guess. Really. Does it matter? Huh.
Background: I was born in Wisconsin. My family tree states that most of my ancestors came from the Czech Republic, Ireland, and France. There is also a rumor that I am a descendant of Genghis Khan...Gee, that's a thing to proud of, isn't it? Oh, and I am a DIRECT DESCENDANT of Guy Fox.
Gender: Doesn't my name give it away?
Eyes: Grayish blue
Hair color: A plain and mousy brown
Favorite animal: Wolf
Others: Phoenixs, pegasus, dragons, anacondas, tarantulas, birds, snakes.
Sign: Virgo
Fears: Agoraphobia, social anxiety, general paranoia
Likes:Conspiracy theories, Ireland, werewolves, vampires, were-alpacas, flowers, the movie Eight-Legged Freaks, Foamy the squirrel
Intruments I play: Harp, trumpet, and some piano
Dislikes: Crowds, noisy people, fractions...basically anything to do with math
General interests: Aromatherapy, writing (of any genre), mythologies of the world, ornithology (though I am still not very versed in that subject as of yet)
Anything else that I have forgotten to mention:
I highly doubt anyone will actually read this. But obviously SOMEONE has! *hint hint* I can only guarantee that this item will not stay here for very long, and before the time I delete this, I will have added even more stuff.

I love that word. I'm gonna say it again:
STUFF...

Did I mention my raven fetish? *scrolls back up to check* It seems that I haven't, lucky you.
You do know what a raven is, right? Those big fluffy black birds that are twice the size of crows and three times as loud? I love them! They're so adorable!
And now I will shutup before I say something that you could use as blackmail.

I am owned by two cockateils (Simi, a female, and Cujo, a EVIL DEMONIC male), a female parrotlet named Kiwi, and a smooth collie, Thunder.

TRS
© Copyright 2005 Tala Randi Sapphlynn (wolfrider300 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1041160-TRSs-Profile