*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1041182-Girl-with-Underwear-and-Pieepisode-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #1041182
The second episode
P: what are we going to do sir? we can't just shoot her down....

J: no....we're gonna need the "tough satin" in here....

P: sir? who's "tough satin"

J: another friend...if she cant get her down...no one can....

P: which friend sir?

J: she used to be one called "Claire Laurin" but after killing Satin out of joy and the next ruler of heck Talya on her Birthday she became emperess of heck.....

P: where was i when all this happened!?!?!

J: in Dunkn' Doughnuts having a late`

P: oooohhhhh.....

J: *takes out a really evil looking phone, black, slimey, looks as if it were covered with lizard skin, with "tough satins" monogram on the front in gold letters* Emperess? we have a "pandapie" in sector 182....we need you....

S: Pandapie!! i haven't had a problem with her sence i knocked her out with the textbook in 8th grade.....

J: well apparently that book to the head just made her more crazy

P: *while jet plane and Emperess talk* 0.0......

S: i'll be right over.

J: good. the fate of pies rest in your hands....

Will Tough Satin win? or will pie be ruled by Lilly?

wait till next time on....The Girl with Underwear and Pie!!!
© Copyright 2005 PandaPie (pandapie009 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1041182-Girl-with-Underwear-and-Pieepisode-2