*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1041238-Sarpati-In-Progress
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Malice
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Fantasy · #1041238
A beautiful woman, Serenia, has an encounter with an enigmatic force not of this world...
          Serenia undid the loop of her crimson red satin robe and shrugged her shoulders away from its embrace around her voluptuously curved body. Her long inky black hair cascaded over her bare back in place of the silky material of the robe, just barely kissing her god-inspired bottom. Dropping the robe to the floor, she moved over to the large slab of obsidian that had been fashioned into a tub and mentally began to draw a warm steady stream for her bath. The air was chilly enough this night to raise her smooth bronzed skin into a taut sheet of gooseflesh and force her russet hued nipples to strain away from her large rounded breasts. After selecting her favorite scented bath oils from those among her vast collection, she poured the ambrosial scents in a perfect ratio with one another into the water and settled herself into the ebony glass.
          The water continued to rise up the length of her and she parted her thick brown thighs so that she might enjoy the sensation of the warm liquid lapping against her adorned precious center. Slowly, it navigated the contours of her body. It gently caressed her skin and relaxed her cool flesh restoring it to its velvet texture. Slowly, it crept its way up her narrow waist, settling for a moment into her navel, then rose boldly still up to her breasts to ease the impossible tautness of her chilled nubs with its warmth. When the liquid had arrived at the contour of her neck, she closed her eyes and willed the stream to stop flowing - and at her wish, the flow was ceased.
          The clamoring of the raindrops could be heard against the silence of the stone room and they echoed throughout, filling the air. Serenia enjoyed the sounds and smells that this night had to offer, and took it all into stride. She slipped deeper into the embrace of the water, just until it kissed her lips. Then she carved a path into the black water, maneuvering gracefully with a knowing hand and stopped when she met the juncture of her open thighs. Slipping a finger into the crease that acknowledged her womanhood, she found the curved jewelry fitted with a diamond on its stem that sat just above her clit. Grasping the ornament, she began to move it up and down against that sweet organ and after only a few strokes, a sigh escaped from her lips as a stream of another sort, a stream of lust, began to flow beneath the dark water.
          The wind whistled and whipped angrily and the deluge pattered relentlessly against the pane of the only window that garnished the room. Serenia, losing herself to the throws her own passion moaned carelessly as she stopped inflicting such pleasurable friction to her clit and guided three of her fingers between the two rings that decorated her inner lips and squeezed them into her moist depths. Stroking her inner sweet spot, she kicked both of her beautifully bronzed legs over the edge of the tub and tilted her full hips upward so that she might have better access to that hidden delight. Again and again, she thrust her hips upward to meet her fingers, which in turn greeted her body each time with a fervent plunging all their own.
          Even as she loved herself without care in the middle of that room, even as her breath escaped her in ragged whispers, even as she fondled her full breast with her free hand and pinched recklessly at her swollen nipple, she did not notice the change in the current of the would-be inanimate fluid. She was situated well enough into the water that it came up to her face and touched her lips. As she gritted her teeth, preparing for the explosion that would soon befall her, the pool of liquid came alive and began to engage her lips in a kiss that was sensuous, yet demanding - and utterly male.
© Copyright 2005 Malice (xephyria at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1041238-Sarpati-In-Progress