*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1043019-Calamity
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Drama · #1043019
It's the first chapter to a story I'm writing.
Ryan Mathews lays on the cold hard floor, staring up at the ceiling at nothing inparticular. He is bloody and torn up in his face. The room is dark and there is nothing but silence. Ryan turns to his side and painfully gets up. He can barely walk but manages to get to the stairs. The boy leans on the wall for support and as he walks up the steps you see a trail of blood across the wall from his bloody arm leaning against it. On his way up he sees the bat he was striked a couple times with and picks it up. The next flight of stairs is harder to get up. The boy winces with every step he takes. Finally he reaches the top. There is a man standing with his back turned. The man is banging on a door his fist tightly clenched. The man is screaming and Ryan shutters at his angry voice but slowly walks toward the man. He feels the presense of someone and turns around. The boy takes his chance and smacks the bat across the mans face. He falls hard to the floor, blood splattering.
© Copyright 2005 Autumn Greene (myguitarisred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1043019-Calamity