*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1043130-My-constant-thought-process-a-good-day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Friendship · #1043130
something random I came up with while going to get my laundry out of the dryer
My life is a whirlpool of emotions.
All swimming in darkness and light.
My heart is grasped firmly by doubt and certainty.
My body, both sore and strong, sitting calmly in a plastic chair.
I think to myself "today wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be."
I make amends with my lovers and I feel better for forgiving their wrong doings.
"Leon, you treated me like a sex object with no regards to my feelings as a person, but I love you and I forgive you."
"Donald, you ignore me only until you are aroused and I don't appreciate it but I acknowledge your humanity and the fact that you make mistakes. I forgive you."
Every person I walk by, I walk to reach out to and give them a piece of this random happiness.
I want to touch someone's arm to transfer some little spark of joy to their soul in the hopes that I will have made someone's day.
I want to kiss a person who severely hates themselves to show that they are lovable.
I want to show someone God.
© Copyright 2005 aRosewithin (brainchild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1043130-My-constant-thought-process-a-good-day