*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1043225-At-the-moment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Other · Opinion · #1043225
A vivid rush of emotion I want to put down on paper (computer)
Rapid blurry movements are conducting my world.

I'm not sure whether my life is just another blur in the fast train we ride. I'm not sure whether or not my life isn't just a stop to get to the finish, I am not sure at all. But that's what makes my life so damn good, that I'm not sure of anything, being sure of something is like not enjoying the mystery of something, it's not being open-minded to ideas, its Communism to the mind.

Why I am writing about this , I'm not sure. But when I feel like expressing myself, there is no one there to say anything about it and I want to keep it that way. The other day I was depressed for some weird reason, it feels good though to be depressed once in a while, you know you're human and you know what you're feeling is being shared with so many others, but I am not the type of depressed that thinks about suicide as a means of escape because I find that really stupid.

Suicide is the pussy way out of things, people that think about it are healthy, people that attempt it are just losers. What has come to this world? People shouldn't end something to start enjoying it, that just doesn't make sense. What makes more sense is someone starting to live life in order for them to start enjoying it. Start and Start, not End and Start.

Im not going to say "I quit"... Never, never never would those words come out of my mouth.

This was weird but just emotion... Emotica ..lol
© Copyright 2005 WRITINGQUEEN (writingqueen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1043225-At-the-moment